Out of starvation
Fasting - one of the methods of alternative medicine based on voluntary full (absolute starvation) or partial (relative deprivation) refusal of food and water to start the process of cleansing and removing toxins from the body.
Exit from starvation - the reverse process of starvation, allowing to restore normal functioning of all systems of the body without risk to health. Fasting body goes on internal resources, while at the exit from starvation, the reverse process of restructuring the systems of the body to the external power supply.
Out of fasting: the basic principles of nutrition
The benefits of fasting are still being bitter disputes. In fact, starvation - it is overworking the body, the functions of the gastrointestinal tract, which is the strongest biological and psychological stress for the body. Many nutritionists recommend fasting to treat with extreme caution. It is believed that calorie restriction, which is fasting, can only be used under strict medical supervision in a hospital. Those doctors who approve of fasting, as an alternative method of healing the body, emphasize that before you start a diet, a person must be knowledgeable about all the possible consequences of starvation, the correct exit from starvation.
Starvation diets - a radical method of cleansing the body, its main goal is not weight loss. Exit from starvation pays much less attention, believing that this process is not so important.
Out fasting plays an important role in the reorganization of the organism. Before you start fasting, you should contact an experienced dietitian to undergo screening and exclusion conditions in which such a diet is contraindicated, as well as the selection of the optimal mode.
There are a number of rules out of fasting, which will help to reduce biological stress to the body, as well as the right to restore the activity of the gastrointestinal tract:
- Compliance with fractional power;
- The gradual build-up of potential nutritional diet;
- Exception fat, salt, spices, severe food;
- Time period of fasting should be the same as the period of fasting.
Today, there are many proven effective techniques out of the diet, choose one of them is not difficult.
The correct way of fasting to progressively restore the broken functions of the body naturally.
How to get out of fasting without harm to the body
One of the effective methods of how to get out of starvation, not harm the body, is subject to certain diet. There are several options out of the starvation diets, providing menus on as many days as lasted very abstinence from food. So, starvation diet is not recommended for more than 10 days to comply. One of the most popular types of fasting is the diet for a period of 4-5 days. Accordingly, out of the diet should last the same amount.
In order to properly assess the duration of the exit from the diet, you should consider:
- Type of starvation (relative, absolute);
- Duration compliance starvation diet;
- Condition of the body and its response to treatment.
During fasting entire digestive tract is substantially reduced in size. Root yield of fasting is recommended digestible food in small quantities. For the normal "run" the stomach should:
- Day to eat fresh fruit and vegetable juices. For the first receptions juice should be diluted with boiled water to reduce the load on the intestine. Then you can drink the whole juice.
- On the first day out of the diet food must be fractional. The optimal interval between meals is 3 hours.
- The diet first day out of the starvation diet involves eating only vegetables in the powdered form (carrot, cabbage). Subsequent meals the first day suggest boiled or baked vegetables.
- The second day involves the use of liquid oatmeal and buckwheat porridge, cooked by steaming water without adding salt, spices, fat. Also recommended oatmeal, fresh fruit and vegetables in the powdered form. It is not recommended to use butter and vegetable.
- The third day out of starvation involves oil, stale bread, honey in small amounts. Dairy products are allowed.
- The fourth day involves a return to a normal diet.
Keeping the menu how to get out fast, you should carefully observe the reaction of the organism. When an uncharacteristic symptoms (nausea, vomiting, unconsciousness, stomach pain), seek medical advice.
How to get out of starvation: strictly prohibited methods
Many people observing the fasting, do not know the basic rules of how to get out of the starvation that results in dysfunction of the gastrointestinal tract, intestinal dysbiosis.
The main mistakes made when exiting the fast are:
- The dramatic return to normal diet;
- The use of dairy products in the first meal at the end of fasting;
- Eating solid foods during the first days.
Failure to comply with the rules, how to get out of starvation entails the development of the following complications:
- Urinary retention, the occurrence of edema;
- The development of gastrointestinal diseases;
- Constipation, flatulence, bloating, intestinal obstruction;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases.
All of these symptoms require medical correction, when they occur should immediately consult a doctor.
Fasting: reviews, recommendations, readings
Today, fasting, reviews of which can be found on the Internet, it is one of the most dangerous to human health diets. Follow a diet is necessary only being completely sure that there are no contraindications to starvation. Thus, the main contraindications are:
- Pregnancy, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding;
- Underweight (BMI less than 18);
- Various diseases;
- mental disorders;
- Weakened immune system after an illness.
Before cleansing the body in this manner, you must learn all about fasting: reviews of people who keep such a regime, the recommendation of doctors. For the favorable outcome of fasting without significance and the right mental attitude. According to the reviews of starvation during this period should be to enlist the support of loved ones.
In preparation for the exit from starvation is necessary to take care of all the necessary products. People who have tried fasting, do not recommend a diet in the work schedule.
Fasting reviews often mention the development of the following associated symptoms:
Incorrect observance of fasting can cause disruption of the functioning of many systems of the body (hormones, digestion, liver and kidney function, mental disorders).