Diet for dysbacteriosis
isbakterioz is a very unpleasant phenomenon that can accompany and exacerbate various diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Main symptoms of dysbiosis - a stomach ache, fatigue, bloating, swelling, allergic reactions, diarrhea, or constipation.
In addition to treatment with medication patients should also stick to the diet in intestinal dysbacteriosis.
Causes of dysbiosis
In the gut microflora has its own - some bacteria (lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, and others) are involved in processes of food processing and others presented opportunistic flora, ie inhibit digestion. If between the balance of bacteria is observed, the human body is functioning normally, but if the good bacteria are killed, and opportunistic begin to proliferate, developing dysbiosis.
The most common bacteria overgrowth develops due to:
- Treatment with antibiotics;
- Eating disorders;
- Serious diseases in the gastro-intestinal tract;
- Lack of vitamins;
- Defective diet.
Menu diet for intestinal dysbiosis
In the diet of patients with dysbiosis significantly affect the causes of the disease, so the following are general recommendations for diet with dysbacteriosis.
- Any products that provoke unrest;
- Raw vegetables;
- Acidic fruits and berries;
- Vegetables contain many essential oils (radish, radish, onion, garlic);
- Sharp spices and condiments;
- Strong cold dishes;
If there is a tendency to constipation, should also be excluded from the diet of strong meat and fish broth, offal or other foods that contain a lot of cholesterol.
Allowed the following products:
- Cooked vegetables;
- Low-fat fish and meat;
- Broth hips, jelly, tea;
- Bran bread (white bread is not recommended);
- Vegetable oils;
- dairy products;
- Kashi (oat, buckwheat, wheat);
If you are experiencing constipation, intestinal dysbiosis in the diet should contain a lot of mechanical and chemical substances that stimulate the motor function of the intestine. Should be excluded from the diet food, reinforcing the processes of fermentation and putrefaction in the intestines, liver, containing irritating substances that stimulate the secretion of stomach and pancreatic, bile secretion.
Food is allowed steamed, boiled or baked, it is advisable not grinding products.
Sample menu during constipation:
- First breakfast: boiled fish or boiled eggs, buckwheat and tea with a spoon of sugar.
- Second breakfast: 250 milliliters, or one apple juice, one teaspoon of honey to be quickly sucked in the mouth.
- Lunch: boiled chicken and vegetarian soup with potatoes, boiled potatoes, carrots and beets, stewed fruit.
- Lunch: salad of grated carrot or beetroot puree, broth hips.
- Dinner: cheesecake or just cottage cheese, cooked vegetables, tea.
- Before bedtime: kefir.
Throughout the day you can eat rye bread or bran bread (150 grams) and sugar in the amount of one tablespoon. Because fat is allowed to use one tablespoon of vegetable oil and one teaspoon of butter.
Diet for intestinal dysbiosis in children from the diet excludes any child fried, spicy, smoked and fatty foods. It is also forbidden to eat a lot of sweets, that are usually hard to manage children.
When feeding a child should consider three rules:
- It is necessary to introduce a regime of meals, thus eliminating frequent snacks;
- For better absorption of food should be warm;
- The diet should be taken into account the child's age.