Diet for bowel
When inflammation of the intestines Eat foods that may have a significant impact on the accompanying symptoms of inflammation. Inflammatory bowel disease usually causes nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bloating, cramps and stomach pain.
Depending on the cause, cause inflammation of the bowel, your doctor may recommend a change of diet, namely, prescribe a special diet for the intestines, along with prescribed medications.
Diet for bowel inflammation in severe
In severe inflammation of the bowel when the constipation, then diarrhea alternately succeed each other in the first few days, you can only eat liquid food and drink until the symptoms will improve.
If after taking liquid food or drinking vomiting occurs, you must stop the absorption of fluid and for an hour or two to allow the intestines to calm down, without straining its process of digestion. Temporary abstinence from food and drink with a diet for bowel gives the body the ability to soothe and stop the contraction of the muscles of the gastric wall, cut upon the occurrence of vomiting.
Diet for bowel inflammation with moderate
With moderate inflammation of the intestine is necessary to use as much of the liquid, because when it comes alternately constipation, then diarrhea, vomiting, then dehydration occurs. Allowed to eat chicken broth, water, fruit juices, herbal teas and soda. Eliminating the need for an apple, cherry and pear juices, because the sugar contained in these fruits can aggravate diarrhea. From food ration subject intestinal diet should prevail soft and natural products such as white bread, white rice, applesauce, gelatin, and bananas.
Diet for bowel inflammation at low
For small bowel inflammation symptoms are virtually absent, or appear minimal. Menu daily diet diet diet menu is similar to the bowel to bowel diet with moderate inflammation of the intestine, which added fruit, crackers, vegetables, fish, boiled potatoes and chicken breast. Exclude from the diet, keeping the intestinal diet, you need products that contain a lot of spices, fat or sugar, as well as products that are amenable highly processed, whole dairy products (except yogurt), alcohol and caffeine, while body condition did not improve.
Homemade yogurt is a good food for any type of inflammatory bowel disease, as it can not only help heal intestinal damage, kill the infection, but also to restore a regular chair. Yogurt contains live cultures that help the digestive system.
Diet for diarrhea
If for several days in a row then constipation, then diarrhea, do not allow the body to function properly, you need to clean the stomach with a special diet if you have diarrhea.
Eat food has a calming effect on the gastrointestinal tract. The menu diet with diarrhea includes the following products:
- Bananas - not only easily absorbed by the stomach, is an indispensable source of potassium, which helps normalize the level of electrolytes in the body, but also rich in pectin - a soluble fiber, which helps to absorb liquid in the intestines. Bananas also contain inulin - a substance which promotes the growth of beneficial microorganisms (probiotics) in the intestine;
- White rice and vegetable puree, which due to the low fiber content is easily digestible and non-irritating to the gastrointestinal tract;
- Applesauce, which, like bananas, is a good source of pectin. However, high fiber content in the raw apples makes them too roughage for irritable bowel therefore be made of mashed apples cooked;
- Homemade yogurt. As a rule, following the diet for bowel, it is recommended to exclude dairy products during an episode of acute diarrhea, but yogurt is an exception to this rule, as it contains live active cultures - Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum. These active cultures are probiotics that help to restore the balance of bacteria in the gastro-intestinal tract;
- Chicken breast, steamed - easily digested and is a source of protein and some nutrients needed for normal functioning of the body;
- Dried bilberry - included in the menu through the intestinal diet contained therein tannins, which act on the secretion of fluid and mucus in the digestive tract. Also blueberry contains substances called anthocyanosides that possess antibacterial properties and are good sources of antioxidants.
Also, when a diet for bowel diarrhea are allowed to use herbal teas that have a sedative effect on the body with diarrhea, namely:
- Peppermint tea - has a calming effect on the gastrointestinal tract, soothes and relaxes the muscles along the digestive tract, thereby reducing cramps;
- Chamomile tea - is an effective means to reduce intestinal inflammation and soothe the intestinal spasms.