Worm - anthelmintic.
Worm - a broad-spectrum antiparasitic medication exposure. Its active ingredient - albendazole, that is effective in intestinal, tissue forms of parasitic diseases. Worm is active against adult worms and their larvae and eggs.
Application Worm possible under these kinds of worms: pinworms children, roundworm, whipworm, ugritsa intestinal, necatoriasis, pig, pygmy, bovine tapeworm, fluke Chinese, opistorhoz, giardia, cystic and alveolar hydatid disease.
There are reviews of Vormile, effectively used for the treatment of neurocysticercosis (larvae T. Solium) and kapillyaroza (Gnatostoma spinigerum).
Also, the use of Worm reduces the size and the destruction of echinococcus cysts granular.
According to the instructions Worm produced in the form of chewing tablets and suppositories.
The instructions Worm indicated that it is prescribed for the implementation of parasitic - enterobioze, taeniasis, hookworm, necatoriasis, hymenolepiasis, trichinosis, strongyloidiasis, kapillyaroze, cutaneous larva migrans, ascariasis, gnathostomiasis, clonorchiasis, children giardiasis, toxocarosis.
Instructions for use Worm
Before using an internal Worm tablet should be chewed. Typically the required dosage of the drug is determined individually.
The instructions Worm listed such typical therapeutic regimens:
- for the treatment of ascariasis, hookworm, necatoriasis, enterobiasis, trichinosis Worm children older than 2 years and adults appoint one district 400mg / day for 3-5dn.
- For the treatment of strongyloidiasis, teniasis, hymenolepiasis children over 2 years old, adults appoint one district Worm 400mg / day for three days. If you then reiterated gimenolipedoz, treatment was repeated after 21 days.
- For treatment, opisthorchiasis, clonorchiasis (Chinese fluke) of mixed infestations children over 2 years old, adults appoint 400 mg Worm two p / day for three days.
- For the treatment of children giardiasis Worm 2-12l children. appoint one district 400mg / day. The course of treatment - 5d.
- For the treatment of adults and children kapillyaroza appoint one district Worm 400mg / day for 10d.
- For the treatment of adults and children gnathostomiasis appoint one district Worm 400mg / day 10-20dn.
For the treatment of systemic helminth implementation Worm dose calculated from data on body weight of the patient:
- for the treatment of cystic echinococcosis patients weighing more than 60kg 400mg drug appoint two p / day. Therapy lasts for 28d. Weighing less than 60kg patient Worm used the rate of 15 mg per kilogram per day. Normally the volume was divided into two steps. Note that the maximum daily dose - 800 mg.
- When alveolar echinococcosis patients weighing more than 60kg 400mg Worm appoint two p / day. Usually spend three cycles of treatment on 28d. with a break of 2 weeks. Patients weighing less than 60 kg administered 15 mg per kilogram per day. The resulting dosage divided into two steps. Maximum permissible to take 800mg / day.
- With the defeat of cutaneous larva migrans are taking 400mg of Worm 1-3 days.
- When neyrotsistetsirkoze patients weighing more than 60kg 400mg Worm appoint two p / day. Treatment can last for a week - a month. Patients weighing less than 60kg, Worm are an estimated 15 mg per kilogram per day (divided into two doses). Do not take more than 800mg per day. The treatment course, if necessary, within a week or two can be repeated.
There are mixed reviews about Vormile talking about side effects arising from the various systems and organs:
- digestion - dry mouth, heartburn, vomiting, stomatitis, constipation, abdominal pain, flatulence, nausea, diarrhea.
- Nervous system - insomnia, drowsiness, headaches, confusion, dizziness, hallucinations, confusion, convulsions.
- Vision - reducing its severity.
- Hematopoietic system - leukopenia, pancytopenia
There are also reviews of Vormile, indicating the possibility of allergic reactions after application - dermatitis, fever, urticaria, pemphigus, pruritus.
Do not appoint Worm children up to 2 years for women during pregnancy, preparation for it, lactation, with sensitivity to albendazole, other components Worm.