Vinpotropil - combined preparation containing nootropic (piracetam) and tserebrovazodilatiruyuschee (vinpocetine) funds.
Dosage form and composition Vinpotropila
Vinpotropil is available as yellow capsule with red cap. The contents of the capsules is a powder of white or almost white.
In 1 capsule contains:
- Piracetam - 0, 4 g;
- Vinpocetine - 0 005 g;
- Ancillary components - calcium stearate, lactose.
As nootropic agent preparation has a positive effect on metabolic processes in the brain, it enhances the synthesis of RNA and phospholipids, increases the concentration of ACE in the brain tissue, enhances glucose utilization stimulates glycolytic processes
. Vinpotropil and its analogues promote the consolidation of memory, improve the integrative function of brain enhance microcirculation, contribute to the process of learning, change the rate of excitation in the brain to inhibit aggregation of activated platelets without causing vasodilatory effects
. The drug has a protective effect in the brain damage caused by electric shocks, intoxication, hypoxia increases the alpha and beta activity in the EEG reduces delta activity, reduces the severity of vestibular nystagmus, helps to improve communication between the hemispheres of the brain, in neocortical structure improves synaptic conductivity
. It increases mental activity, enhances cerebral blood flow without causing sedation and psychostimulant
As tserebrovazodilatiruyuschego Vinpotropil means and its analogs improve blood circulation in the brain cells, dilates blood vessels of the brain, causing a slight decrease in blood pressure, improve supply of brain cells by glucose and oxygen do brain cells more resistant to hypoxia, facilitating the transportation of the substrates and the energy supply of oxygen to tissues, increase metabolism and absorption of glucose metabolism by directing more favorable aerobic. The drug inhibits phosphodiesterase and adenylate cyclase, promoting tissue accumulation of ATP and cAMP, increases in brain tissue catecholamine content.
Vinpotropila vasodilating properties and its analogs by reducing platelet aggregation, increase erythrocyte deformability and reduce the blood viscosity improving microcirculation in the brain tissue, it has a relaxing effect on the smooth muscles of the brain increases blood flow to ischemic areas of the brain. The drug acts on the body gradually.
Vinpotropil prescribed according to the instructions:
- In diseases of the central nervous system, causing lowering of intellectual-mental functions, in particular, with cerebrovascular insufficiency in the recovery period after a hemorrhagic or an ischemic stroke;
- Parkinsonism of various origins;
- When psychoorganic syndrome with a predominance of signs of fatigue and adynamia;
- When labirintopatii, Meniere's syndrome;
- For the prevention of migraine, kinetoses;
- When brain injury.
Method of application and dosage
Vinpotropil of instructions taken orally before a meal.
Adults and children under 14 years old to take 1-2 capsules three times a day. Maintenance Dosage - 1 capsule three times a day.
The duration of treatment is Vinpotropilom from 2 weeks to 6 months. Before you undo the dosage of the drug should be reduced gradually.
Contraindications Vinpotropila of instructions is:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Pronounced cardiac arrhythmias;
- Severe coronary heart disease;
- Hepatic or renal failure;
- Hemorrhagic stroke in the acute phase;
- Children under the age of 14 years;
- Individual intolerance of one or more components of the drug.
Reviews Vinpotropile suggest that you take it with caution follows:
- When viral hepatitis;
- When alcoholism and alcoholic liver disease;
- In old age;
- In severe bleeding;
- In case of violation of hemostasis;
- With the shortage in the body of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- In epilepsy;
- In benign hyperbilirubinemia (including Gilbert's syndrome when).
Side effects Vinpotropila
Reviews Vinpotropile and its analogues patients revealed the following side effects of the drug:
- On the part of the cardiovascular system might worsening of angina and reduced blood pressure. Rarely tachycardia, intraventricular conduction slowing, arrythmia;
- On the part of the central nervous system by the reception Vinpotropila instructions can cause irritability, anxiety, instability, agitation, sleep disturbances, headache, dizziness, tremor of limbs, convulsions, extrapyramidal disorders, decreased concentration;
- From the digestive system reviews Vinpotropile indicate the occurrence of vomiting, nausea, gastralgia, diarrhea or constipation, decrease appetite;
- From the sexual sphere may increase sexual activity.
In cases of overdose Vinpotropilom instructions being treated: gastric lavage, activated charcoal, treatment of the symptoms of overdose.
Interaction Vinpotropila and analogues thereof with drugs
Admission Vinpotropila and its analogs on the background of heparin therapy may increase the risk of bleeding complications.
Reviews Vinpotropile shown that it increases the efficiency of receiving antipsychotics, thyroid hormones, stimulants, anticoagulants (at high dosages of piracetam).
In the opinion of Vinpotropile patients simultaneous his appointment with neuroleptics reduces the risk of extrapyramidal disorders. Lowers seizure threshold while the use of anticonvulsant drugs.