Tsinkteral - medicine, the body makes up for in zinc micronutrient deficiencies.
Structure and Composition
Tsinkteral produced in the form of circular tablets, coated pink-purple.
One tablet of the preparation contains 45 mg of zinc in the form of a zinc salt of sulfuric acid (zinc sulfate). 20-30% of a single dose of zinc sulphate absorbed into the blood and is subjected to the disintegration without the formation of toxic ingredients for the organism.
The analogue Tsinkterala believe zinc. However, in the tablet of the analog audio Tsinkterala contained only 10 mg zinc.
Pharmacological action Tsinkterala
This drug is the zinc supports normal activity of the endocrine and nervous systems, has an immunomodulatory effect, driving the growth and development of cells and tissues of the body, it affects the process of carbohydrate metabolism. Tsinkteral provides complete protein synthesis support levels of vitamin A in the blood within the normal range, has antimicrobial activity.
- enteropathic acrodermatitis (skin lesions associated with abnormalities of the small intestine);
- complex treatment of impotence and infertility, prevention of benign and malignant tumors of the prostate gland in men;
- comprehensive treatment of nonhealing wounds;
- comprehensive treatment of Wilson's disease, migraine;
- recovery period of hormone therapy;
- complex treatment of purulent and pustular acne;
- brittle nails and hair;
- comprehensive treatment of alopecia areata and malignant;
- purulent and necrotic pancreatitis in the postoperative period;
- the need to activate the body's defenses in the period of protozoal, viral, fungal infections;
- complications of chemotherapy;
- the prevention of age-related blindness and macular degeneration (retinal lesions).
- hypersensitivity of the patient to the zinc-containing drugs;
- Children under four years;
- kidney failure.
Tsinkteral should take two to three hours before eating or one hour after meals. The recommended dose for Tsinkterala following instructions:
- when female baldness, enteropathic acrodermatitis and malignant alopecia children after four years and adults at the beginning of the treatment administered to eight - ten tablets daily, then gradually decrease the daily dose of admission to one or two tablets. Supportive treatment is continued until the complete disappearance of symptoms. The treatment of alopecia at an advanced stage can last up to four years;
- when and pustular acne abscess children and adults according to the instructions Tsinkterala advised to take two tablets three times a day, gradually reducing the dose to one tablet twice a day until the complete disappearance of symptoms.
- to restore the structure of hair and nails, accelerate the healing of wounds and erosions, with Wilson's disease is recommended to take one tablet three times a day Tsinkterala;
- for immunity, treating migraine, allergy, asthma, administered three tablets of the preparation twice a day. The duration of treatment for about a month.
- for the prevention of benign and malignant tumors of the prostate, the treatment of infertility in men, enhance libido and potency Tsinkterala recommend the use of a daily dose of two to ten tablets. The course of treatment 21 to 90 days. The duration of treatment depends on the severity of the disease and age of the patient;
- to prevent the development and treatment of postoperative complications,
chemotherapy is recommended to take two tablets of the drug three times a day. The duration of treatment is prescribed individually;
- for prevention of blindness in the elderly administered two tablets of the preparation two times a day.
Reviews Tsinkterale indicate that the drug in most cases well tolerated by patients. In some cases, judging by the reviews, Tsinkteral can cause nausea, heartburn, stomach pain, headache. Occasionally Tsinkterala prolonged use leads to mouth ulcers, hemolytic disorders.
Features of the application Tsinkterala
Bakery products, foods high in iron, dairy products slow down the absorption of zinc sulfate in the digestive tract. Interval between administration of the drug and the above products should not be less than two hours.
To prevent the development of dyspeptic symptoms (nausea, heartburn) is recommended to use Tsinkterala meals.
In the case of drug overdose may experience jaundice, bloody or watery diarrhea, chest pain, dizziness, difficulty urinating and breathing, convulsions, erythremia, lowering blood pressure, collaptoid state. When the above symptoms the patient should take water or milk and seek emergency medical attention.