TSifran - antimicrobial quinolones / fluoroquinolones.
Pharmacological action tsifran
TSifran relates to antimicrobial broad-spectrum, the main active ingredient is ciprofloxacin. The basis of the therapeutic effects of drugs - the mechanism of inhibition of enzyme synthesis bacteria and violations of their DNA. Furthermore, TSifran able to increase the permeability of cell membranes of harmful microorganisms (particularly bacteria) and exert its germicidal action. Effect of the drug exposed to the bacteria in the breeding phase and at rest.
TSifran active against a range of aerobic gram-negative bacteria, including Enterobacter spp, Escherichia coli, Citrobacter spp, Shigella Spp, Morganella morganii, Moraxella spp, Salmonella spp and others. Activity also noted tsifran against aerobic gram-positive bacteria: Listeria monocytogenes, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pneumoniae, and several others, including strains which produce penicillinase. Finally, the drug is active against intracellular bacteria: Brucella spp, Chlamydia trachomatis, Legionella spp, Mycoplasma hominis.
However, the instruction to tsifranom notes anaerobic bacteria resistance to the drug.
Postantibioticski effects after taking the drug for up to 6 hours, preventing further growth of bacteria.
Furthermore, treatment tsifranom not disturb natural vaginal flora and intestine.
The pharmacy chains are three forms of the drug:
- Tablets with a mass fraction of ciprofloxacin 250 mg or 500 mg. Coated tablets and packed in a cardboard box in an amount of 10 pieces or 100 .;
- Solution for infusion containing ciprofloxacin with an amount of 2 mg in 1 ml tsifran. The content of the drug in one bottle is 100 ml. The vial is placed in a box;
- Drops eye. The 1 ml sample contained 3 mg of ciprofloxacin. The drops are packed in a dark glass bottle, placed in a carton box.
Indications for tsifranom are infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms sensitive to the drug. According to the instructions tsifranom drug is effective in the following diseases:
- infections of the genitourinary system (including the chronic and acute pyelonephritis, cystitis, prostatitis, epididymitis);
- respiratory tract infections, which include bronhopnevomeniyu, pneumonia, exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, acute bronchitis, pleurisy, empyema, infected bronchiectasis, lung abscess;
- with gonorrhea, urethritis, proctitis, pharyngitis, including the forms caused by resistant gonococci;
- infections of upper respiratory tract, including the middle and external otitis, mastoiditis, sinusitis;
- infections of soft tissue and skin, among them - the wounds and burns, infected ulcers, cellulitis, abscesses;
- gastrointestinal infections, including peritonitis, cholangitis, typhoid fever, intra-abdominal abscess, empyema of the gall bladder;
- in infectious and inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs, including endometritis and salpingitis;
- infections of joints and bones, including chronic and acute osteomyelitis, septic arthritis;
- when septicemia, bacteremia, infections in patients with weakened immune systems.
Instruction tsifranom describes efficacy / in administration in the prevention of postoperative infections.
Treatment tsifranom not recommended in case of a hypersensitivity quinolyl, in particular ciprofloxacin. Also contraindications include pregnancy and lactation, age 12 years.
Application tsifran some groups of patients is permissible only with careful medical monitoring during treatment, these include:
- Patients with severe atherosclerosis of the brain;
- Patients with disorders of cerebral circulation;
- Patients diagnosed with mental illness;
- patients with epileptic syndrome and epilepsy;
- Patients with severe hepatic and / or renal failure;
- Elderly patients.
Instructions for use tsifran
Dosage treatment tsifranom strictly set individually based on the severity of the disease, the type of agent, the body weight, age and renal function of the patient.
Children 12 years after TSifran shows in an amount of 5-10 mg / kg body weight per day. When this dosage is divided into two steps. The tablets are preferably taken before meals.
TSifran as in / infusion adults administered in an amount of 200 mg twice daily with infections of the lower limbs and parts of the urinary tract. The drug is injected slowly. In other infections TSifran be administered at the same rate at 200 mg every 12 hours.
When bacteremia and septicemia administered up to 400 mg of drug every 12 hours.
In case of violations expressed kidney daily dose reduced by 2 times.
Duration / in use tsifran weighing 200 mg is 60 min.
In some cases, after a course / in the tsifran should go to oral medication.
The duration of treatment tsifranom and analogues of the drug is determined by the physician based on the individual performance of the patient. It is recommended to treat at least 5-7 days in acute infectious diseases, after the disappearance of clinical symptoms of infection treatment extended for another 3 days.
Eye drops want to apply 1-2 drops into the lower conjunctival sac of the patient's eye every 4 hours with mild to moderate disease Art. gravity. In the case of severe disease indications for tsifranom are: every hour 2 drops to the point where they get better. Thereafter, the dose reduced.
Side effects tsifran
Application tsifran and analogues of the drug in rare cases can cause a number of adverse reactions. With their list should be read before the reception:
- abdominal pain, flatulence, vomiting, nausea, hepatitis;
- paresthesia, headache, irritability, dizziness, confusion, headache, fainting, depression, tremor of limbs;
- violation of smell, sight and taste, hearing loss;
- cardiac arrhythmia, tachycardia;
- leucopenia, eosinophilia, anemia, leukocytosis, haemolytic anemia, thrombocytosis;
- hypoprothrombinemia, hyperglycemia, increase in liver transaminases;
- hematuria, glomerulonephritis, polyuria, dysuria, urinary retention, urethral bleeding;
- arthralgia, myalgia, tenosynovitis, arthritis, tendon rupture;
- general weakness, photosensitivity, superinfection (as candidiasis, pseudomembranous colitis).
TSifran and analogues of the drug
For drugs, similar in structure and mode of action tsifranom include:
- Oftotsipro et al.
TSifran should be stored in a dry place at temperatures up to 25 ° C, away from sunlight. Shelf life is 2 years.