Tsetirinaks - antiallergic drug. Histamine H1 receptors.  Allergy drug Tsetirinaks

Structure and Composition Tsetirinaksa

The drug is released in the form of ellipsoidal, biconvex white tablets containing 10 mg of cetirizine dihydrochloride each.

Additional components: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate, colloidal silicon dioxide, crospovidone.

7 tablets in the package.

Pharmacological action

According to the instructions Tsetirinaks is a histamine H1-receptor. Metabolite of hydroxyzine, a competitive antagonist of histamine.

Tsetirinaks easier for allergy and prevents its development. At a late stage of allergic reactions inhibits the release of mediators, reduces migration of eosinophils, basophils and neutrophils. It affects the early stage of allergic reactions has expressed antiexudative and antipruritic effects.

Relieves spasms of smooth muscles and swelling of the tissues, reduces the permeability of capillaries. At recommended dosages Tsetirinaks produces virtually no anticholinergic and antiserotonin effect and in therapeutic doses no sedative effects on the body.

In the opinion of Tsetirinaks takes effect after an hour in 95% of patients. The remaining 5% reported onset of action within 20 minutes after administration. The duration of action is one day.

After discontinuation of the drug effect is maintained for several days.

Dosing and dosing regimen Tsetirinaksa

According to the instructions Tsetirinaks intended for ingestion. Tablets are washed down with a small amount of liquid.

Usually, children over six years of age and adults make preparation of one tablet once per day, preferably in the evening. Also permitted the drug twice a day (0, 5 tablets in the morning and 0, 5 - evening).

Patients with impaired renal function, usually prescribed by instructions Tsetirinaks dosage 0 5 tablets per day. A chronic renal insufficiency dosage is 0, 5 tablets every other day.

Indications Tsetirinaks

According to the instructions Tsetirinaks prescribed in the following cases:  Tsetirinaks tablets

  • hay fever (hay fever);
  • hives;
  • allergic dermatitis, accompanied by intense itching;
  • angioedema;
  • chronic or seasonal allergic conjunctivitis and rhinitis.


Tsetirinaks contraindicated in the following cases:

  • the age of six;
  • pregnancy and breastfeeding;
  • hypersensitivity to one or more of the ingredients.

Be wary appoint Tsetirinaks elderly patients and in chronic renal failure.

Side effects Tsetirinaksa

In predominantly positive reviews Tsetirinaks tolerated and rarely causes side effects. Sometimes, the following response from the various systems of the body:

  • dizziness, migraine headache;
  • discomfort in the abdomen, dry mouth;
  • angioedema, skin rash and itching, hives.


In single dose Tsetirinaksa a dose of 50 mg or more may develop drowsiness, irritability, dry mouth, constipation, urinary retention, anxiety.

In this case, gastric lavage, adsorbents and take hold symptomatic treatment.

Storage conditions Tsetirinaksa

Tsetirinaks stored in a dry place at room temperature for no longer than 36 months.


When receiving Tsetirinaksa in dosage of more than 10 mg per day is marked decrease in the ability to react quickly.

Against the background of the drug is not recommended to drink alcohol.