Tselanid - drug related
a group of Cardiac, cardiac glycoside. Sold by prescription only. Tselanid contains the active ingredient - lanatozid C. The drug is available as a solution for injectable use, tablets, oral solution.
Tselanida mechanism of action by blocking Na + / K + -ATPase
. As a result, increases the concentration of Na ions in cardiomyocytes, accelerated release of Ca from the sarcoplasmic reticulum as a consequence - inhibited troponin complex has an inhibitory effect on the interaction of myosin and actin
. The drug increases the performance of power and speed reduction infarction distinct from the mechanism of the Frank-Starling way (does not depend on the level of pre-stretching of the myocardium)
. Systole period becomes shorter and economical
. Tselanid increases myocardial contractility, CRM and IOC
. This reduces the CSR and MLC, against the background of increasing the tone of the myocardium leads to a significant reduction in its size and reduce oxygen demand
. The drug has a negative Dromotropic, which manifests itself in increasing refractoriness AV-node
. As a result, the direct and indirect impact on the regulation of heart rhythm drug causes slowing of the heart rate
. Tselanid has direct vasoconstrictor effect
. Patients with chronic heart failure, manifested as mediated vasodilatory effect of the drug, reduced venous pressure, increased urine output, reducing edema, shortness of breath
. Positive bathmotropic appears when using sub-toxic and toxic doses
When intravenously Tselanida action begins within 10 minutes, reached a maximum after 2 hours.
According to the instructions to Tselanidu, this drug is indicated for:
• atrial tachyarrhythmia;
• atrial flutter (heart rate or to reduce the transfer of atrial fibrillation with controlled conduction of impulses through the atrioventricular node);
• paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia;
• congestive heart failure;
• acute left ventricular failure;
• chronic pulmonary heart.
The instructions to Tselanidu marked such contraindications:
• intoxication with cardiac glycosides.
Caution should be used when Tselanid:
• sick sinus syndrome without pacemaker;
• paroxysmal ventricular tachycardia;
• isolated mitral stenosis;
• acute myocardial infarction;
• syndrome WPW;
• unstable angina;
• chronic heart failure with diastolic dysfunction (amyloidosis, restrictive ILC, cardiac tamponade, constrictive pericarditis);
• cardiac asthma mitral stenosis (in the absence of tahisistolicheskoy atrial fibrillation);
• pronounced dilatation of the heart cavities;
• electrolyte disturbances: hypokalemia, hypomagnesemia, hypernatremia, hypercalcemia;
• arteriovenous shunts;
In applying Tselanida account the following side effects:
• the part of the intestine: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea;
• From the CCC: AV-block, arrhythmia;
• by the National Assembly: delirious psychosis, somnolence, insomnia, dizziness, headache, confusion;
• the part of the hematopoietic system: thrombocytopenic purpura, thrombocytopenia;
• allergic reactions: urticaria, angioedema;
• Other: nasal bleeding, decreased visual acuity, gynecomastia, petechiae.
In case of overdose
Tselanida occur digitalis intoxication symptoms: paroxysmal ventricular tachycardia, nodal premature beats, ventricular premature beats, shimmering, atrial flutter, CA blockade, AV-blockade, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, changes in vision, optic neuritis, paresthesia.
Treatment of overdose: the abolition of the drug, the introduction of specific antidotes (EDTA unitiol), antiarrhythmic drugs, symptomatic treatment. With full AV-blockade with episodes of Morgagni-Adams-Stokes equations using a temporary pacing.
Dosing Tselanida, dosage
Tselanid for parenteral and oral administration. The dosage of each clinical case determined by a physician. If you want to achieve a rapid effect Tselanid administered intravenously at a dose of 0, 2-0, 4 mg, the multiplicity of introduction - 1-2 times a day. Initial dosage for oral administration is 0, 25-0, 5 mg or 10-25 drops 3-4 times daily. Maintenance dosage - 0, 4-0, 2 mg (intravenous), 0, 5-0, or 40-10 drops of 25 mg (orally). Maximum dosage: daily - 1mg, single - 0, 5 mg when administered orally; daily - 1 mg, single - 0, 8 mg for intravenous use.
Before using the drug should be studied to Tselanidu instructions and guidance of the attending physician noted in the recipe for Tselanid.
When GOKMP Tselanid causes an increase in obstruction. When mitral stenosis Tselanid appointed in the case of accession of right heart failure or mitral tachyarrhythmias. Application Tselanida at AV-blockade may exacerbate its severity and cause of seizures of Morgagni-Adams-Stokes. In WPW-syndrome Tselanid promotes heart pulses through incremental way, thus provoking the development of paroxysmal tachycardia. To control the level of digitalization can be used determining the plasma concentration of the drug.
Interaction with other drugs Tselanida
Antacids, cholestyramine, sulfasalazine reduce the absorption Tselanida. Verapamil and beta-blockers aggravate decrease atrioventricular conduction. Methyldopa, quinidine, spironolaktom, verapamil, amiodarone Tselanida increase the concentration in the blood as a result of the competitive reduction of secretion in the proximal tubules of the kidneys. Diuretics, glucocorticoids increases the risk of electrolyte abnormalities. Calcium, thiazide diuretics increase the risk of hypercalcemia. Calcium, catecholamines, diuretics while receiving a Tselanidom increase the risk of glycoside intoxication.
The drug Tselanid should be stored at room temperature.
The drug belongs to the list A. Otpuskaetsya Tselanid prescription.
The following analogues Tselanida: Izolanid, Tsedizanol, Lanatozid C Tsedistabil, Tseladigal, Tsedilanid, Tseglunat, Digilanid C Kristalanat C Lanakroist, Lanatigen C.
The drug Tselanid can be used only on prescription.