Trittiko (trittico) - an antidepressant used for the effective treatment of various types of depressive disorders.
Pharmacological action Trittiko
Trittiko substance - trazodone, the oral route has antidepressant effect, with soothing and anxiolytic effect. Its distinguishing feature of tricyclic antidepressants structure is the lack of effect on monoamine oxidase. Trazodone has a rapid effect on the mental and physical symptoms is effective for sleep disorders, reduces the craving for alcohol, stabilizes emotional state improves mood, helps to restore potency and libido.
Trittiko manufactured as oval tablets with controlled release or white color with a yellowish shade, with two parallel lines on both sides in a blister pack in a cardboard. One tablet contains Trittiko:
- Trazodone hydrochloride 75 mg (blisters on 15pcs. And 30 pcs.) Or 150 mg (blisters on 10 pcs. And 20 pcs.);
- Carnauba wax;
- Magnesium stearate.
Analogues Trittiko of the active substance is not released.
By analogues Trittiko mechanism of action and of belonging to a pharmacological group includes:
The drug is prescribed for Trittiko:
- Psychogenic depression;
- Anxiety and depression endogenous nature;
- Anxiety and depression on a background of organic diseases of the central nervous system;
- Anxiety disorders on a background of long-term pain;
- Alcohol depression;
- Benzodiazepine dependence;
- Disorders of libido and potency.
In accordance with the instructions Trittiko taken orally without chewing, abundant drinking water, half an hour before meals or after 2-4 hours after a meal.
Dosage means depending on the age of:
- Children aged 6 to 18 years with an initial drug prescribed daily dose of 1, 5-2 mg per kilogram of body weight per day, divided into several stages;
- Adults medications administered before bedtime, at an initial dose of 100 mg once a day. The dose may be increased to 150 mg per day after 4 days. To achieve optimal therapeutic effect of the drug dosage is increased by 50 mg per day every 3-4 days. If the daily dose of the drug is 150 mg, it must be divided into two stages, with the use of a smaller part of the afternoon, and before going to bed core;
- Elderly and patients in a weakened state Trittiko prescribed an initial dose of 100 mg per day, or a fragmented one reception before going to bed. If necessary, the dose may be increased.
instruction Trittiko dosage in the treatment of impotence is more than 200 mg per day, combination therapy - 50 mg per day, disorder of libido - 50 mg per day.
According to the instructions Trittiko contraindicated to apply at:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug Trittiko.
Also according to the instructions Trittiko prescribed with caution in the case of:
- Atrioventricular block;
- Myocardial infarction;
- Ventricular arrhythmias;
- Priapism in history;
- Renal insufficiency;
- Hepatic Insufficiency.
The drug is not intended for use in children younger than 6 years and is appointed with caution to patients under the age of 18 years.
Application of Trittiko reviews can lead to complications of the various systems of the body in cases of overdose. On the part of the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system Trittiko on responses often causes fatigue, drowsiness, headache, dizziness, weakness, discoordination, tremor, agitation, disorientation, paresthesia and myalgia. From the cardiovascular medication can cause low blood pressure, arrhythmia, orthostatic hypotension, conduction disorders, bradycardia, neutropenia and leucopenia. From the digestive system medicine can cause nausea, vomiting, dry and bitter taste in the mouth, diarrhea and loss of appetite. Also, the use of Trittiko reviews may lead to allergic reactions, eye irritation and priapism.
In accordance with the instructions Trittiko must be stored out of reach of children, at room temperature to 25 ° C. Shelf life of the drug is 3 years.