Triampur (or Triampur Compositum) included in the group of diuretics combined structure.
Pharmacological action triampur
Triampur aimed at achieving an antihypertensive and diuretic effects. The action of the drug due to the pharmacological properties of its constituent active ingredients - hydrochlorothiazide and triamterene.
It refers to the group hydrochlorothiazide diuretic, whose action is based on reducing the reabsorption of sodium in the distal tubules. The substance also contributes to removal from the body of potassium ions, sodium, chlorine, and water, while slowing the process of removing calcium ions. High doses of the drug leads to increased excretion of bicarbonate, which is due to inhibition of carbonic anhydrase.
Step triamterene aims to enhance excretion of water and sodium from the body and reduction in excretion of potassium and hydrogen ions. Furthermore, the drug can slow down the process of exchanging ions of sodium, potassium and hydrogen ions in the distal tubule.
Triampur has a rapid absorption in the gastrointestinal tract. The maximum therapeutic effect, according to the instructions triampur achieved after 4 h. After administration.
Triampur issued in the form of round yellow pills. Bevelled edges tablets, on one side there is a risk. The amount of 50 pieces. Tablets are packaged in glass bottles.
Medical reviews triampur allow drug called an effective therapeutic agent for the treatment of hypertension and edema syndrome of various origin (including those with heart failure, nephrotic syndrome, and cirrhosis of the liver).
Instruction triampur indicates the presence of a number of contraindications to. Before you start the application should refer to their list shown below:
- renal failure chronic;
- glomerulonephritis in acute form;
- hepatic coma and precoma, as well as other serious violations of liver function;
- metabolic disorders of electrolytes that can not be corrected. These include hyponatremia, hyperkalemia, hypokalemia, hypercalcemia;
- pregnancy and lactation period;
- allergic to sulfonamides.
Also, before applying triampur should consider a number of caveats, according to which the drug is recommended with caution when taking these types of ailments:
- renal dysfunction or liver disease;
- urolithiasis disease;
- deficit (or suspicion of a) folic acid. In particular, such diseases as hepatic cirrhosis caused by excessive consumption of alcohol;
- the risk of acidosis;
- age 18 years (triampur impact on the child's body is not found).
Instructions for use triampur
Tablets are recommended to take in, some time after the meal, with water and without chewing. During application care must be taken triampur shortfall of body fluids.
The dosage of medication is chosen by the doctor individually for each patient, however, medical reviews of triampur called average dosage.
- When edema initial dose should be from 2 to 4 tablets, to be taken in the morning and at lunch. In the future, the dose is adjusted based on the degree of dehydration. Maintenance Dosage triampur in this case is one tablet per day, which is best taken in the morning. Another embodiment - two tablets to be taken every other day, but both - in one day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon). On prescription dose may be increased up to 4 tablets a day (two in the morning and in the afternoon);
- When hypertension initial dose triampur of two tablets in the morning and at lunch. If necessary, the dosage may be reduced to two tablets per day (same regimen);
- When concomitant therapy during treatment of heart failure with cardiac glycosides triampur minimum dose of 2 tablets per day. Dosage may be increased up to 4 tablets per day (2 in the morning and in the afternoon);
- By reducing kidney function maximally tolerated dose triampur and unique medication is 1 tablet per day.
Side effects when taking triampur
Application triampur can cause the occurrence of a wide range of adverse effects. It is necessary to inform the doctor about the appearance of adverse reactions, as described below:
- vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, pain, and pain in the epigastric region, constipation, dry mouth, thirst. In rare cases, it may cause symptoms of hemorrhagic pancreatitis and acute cholecystitis;
- hypersomnia, uncoordinated movements, fatigue, headache, irritability;
- muscle weakness, muscle tension, leg cramps;
- palpitations, cardiac arrhythmias, and circulatory regulation, dizziness, fainting, decreased blood pressure;
- increase in blood urea and creatinine, of a temporary nature, the violation of the concentration of sodium, chloride, magnesium, and potassium in the body, increasing the concentration of uric acid in the blood, which can lead to the formation of urinary stones, gout, increased blood sugar levels;
- Various visual impairment, worsening of myopia;
- leukopenia, agranulocytosis, aplastic anemia, megaloblastic anemia, hemolysis;
- allergic reactions such as urticaria, pruritus, systemic lupus, fever, anaphylactic reaction, jaundiced appearance color of mucous membranes, sclera and skin. In rare cases, pulmonary edema possible.
Triampur and analogues
By analogues of the drug include drugs such as:
- Vero Triamtezid.
Tablets Triampur be stored at the maximum permissible temperature 30 ° C. Shelf life when stored is 3 years.