Tenoks - a synthetic drug that reduces the symptoms of myocardial ischemia and blood pressure.
Active ingredient Tenoksa - amlodipine has antianginal and antihypertensive action.
The drug helps to normalize blood pressure, and increases resistance to physical stress in coronary heart disease, while reducing the frequency of angina attacks.
Reduction of blood pressure is due to direct effects on vascular smooth muscle, thereby reducing the total peripheral resistance of the vascular system, and the blood pressure is reduced without the development of reflex tachycardia.
Antianginal Tenoksa, according to instructions, ensure the expansion of the coronary and peripheral arteries and arterioles. Tenoks reduces the severity of symptoms of myocardial ischemia, angina pectoris, and the ongoing need to myocardial oxygen demand, reduces heart preload and prevents spasm of the coronary arteries.
Form release Tenoksa
Tenoks release in the dosage form of tablets containing 5 mg of amlodipine and 10 mg each. 30 pieces and 90 pieces per pack.
Analogues Tenoksa mechanism of action drugs are Adalat, Zanidip-Rekordati, Kordafen, Kordafleks, cordipin, Corinfar, Latsipil, Nimotop, Nifedipine, Sakura, felodipine, Foridon, EsKordi Cor.
Tenoks according to the instructions prescribed in the treatment of:
- Hypertension (high blood pressure);
- Vasospastic (otherwise - spontaneous or Prinzmetal angina) or stable angina.
According to reviews, Tenoks can be taken simultaneously with other medications, and as monotherapy.
According to the instructions, Tenoks contraindicated apply:
- In case of hypersensitivity to the drug;
- If low blood pressure (systolic blood - less than 90 mm Hg. V.);
- In case of violation of outflow of blood from the left ventricle (including mitral stenosis, aortic stenosis, hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy - thickening of the left ventricular wall);
- In the treatment of patients with unstable angina (except Prinzmetal's angina);
- When treating patients with heart failure after myocardial infarction (within four weeks after acute myocardial infarction);
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- In the treatment of children under 18 years.
Be wary appoint Tenoks patients suffering from functional disorders of the liver, decompensated cardiac failure, sick sinus syndrome, as well as patients with diabetes, lipid metabolism disorders, elderly patients.
At elevated pressure and angina Tenoks taken in an amount of 5 mg once a day. If necessary, the daily dose increased to 10 mg per once. Maintenance dose Tenoksa by instructions vary from 2, 5 to 5 mg with a multiplicity of reception - once a day.
In cases of stable angina pectoris and vasospastic Tenoks taken in an amount of 5-10 mg once daily. For the prevention of angina Tenoksa prescribed 10 mg per day.
When using Tenoksa, reviews, may experience the following adverse effects:
- Low blood pressure;
- The inflammation and destruction of the walls of blood vessels (vasculitis);
- Swelling of the lower extremities;
- Hyperemia of the upper body, including the face;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Pain occurring in the heart;
- Emotional mobility;
- Sleep disturbance;
- Numbness of the limbs;
- Discomfort and pain in the epigastric region;
- Jaundice in violation of the flow of bile into the duodenum (cholestasis);
- Flatulence, violation of a chair;
- Frequent and, in some cases, painful urination;
- Dysuria, polyuria, nocturia;
- Decreased libido;
- Erectile dysfunction, gynecomastia;
- Pain in muscles and joints;
- Allergic reactions.
In addition, the use of Tenoksa, reviews, can contribute to the development of myasthenia gravis, pancreatitis, nausea, headaches, arthritis, seizures, shortness of breath and fainting.
Tenoks and analogues of the drug is stored in a place inaccessible to children. Shelf life - four years (at a temperature of not more than 30 ° C).