Tanakan - phytopreparation to improve peripheral and cerebral circulation.
Structure and Composition tanakan
Tanakan produced in two dosage forms:
- Round, biconvex tablets covered with brick-red shell containing the active ingredient: Ginkgo biloba standardized dry extract (40 mg). Auxiliary components: lactose monohydrate, corn starch, talc, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silica. The blisters of 15 tablets.
- Brownish-orange solution for oral administration, in 100 ml of which contains an active ingredient: ginkgo biloba leaf extract (4 g). Auxiliary components: orange flavoring, sodium saccharin, purified water, lemon flavor, 96% ethanol. During dark glass bottles of 30 ml, complete with a dosing pipette.
Tanakan analogues are the following drugs: biloba, Vitrum Memory, Gingium, Ginkgo biloba leaves Ginkgo biloba dry extract, ginkgo, Ginkoum, Ginos, Memoplant.
According to the instructions Tanakan is titrated and standardized preparations of plant origin that has an effect on metabolic processes in cells on vasomotor response of blood vessels, and also on the rheological properties of the blood.
Application tanakan improves the supply of glucose and oxygen to the brain, improves blood circulation, normalizes the tone of veins and arteries. In the opinion of Tanakan improves blood flow and inhibits the aggregation of red blood cells, it prevents platelet activation.
The drug has antihypoxia effect on the tissue, improves metabolic processes, stops the formation of free radicals and lipid peroxidation of cell membranes. It affects the release and reuptake of the catabolism of neurotransmitters (dopamine, acetylcholine, serotonin, norepinephrine), and for their ability to bind to membrane receptors.
Tanakan - indications for use
Indications tanakanom following:
- impairment of vascular genesis, decreased visual acuity;
- neurosensory and cognitive deficits of different origin (with the exception of Alzheimer's disease and dementia of various etiologies);
- syndrome and Raynaud's disease;
- intermittent claudication in chronic obliterating arteriopathy of the lower limbs;
- tinnitus, hearing loss, vertigo and ataxia predominantly vascular origin.
According to the instructions Tanakan has the following contraindications:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- hypersensitivity to one or more of the ingredients.
Tanakan solution or its equivalent has the following additional contraindications:
- gastric or duodenal ulcer 12;
- acute myocardial infarction;
- erosive gastritis in the acute stage;
- age 18 years;
- reduced blood clotting;
- acute stroke.
Precautions should be prescribed the drug or analogue tanakan in the form of a solution at:
- liver disease;
- brain diseases;
- traumatic brain injuries.
This is due to the fact that a single dose tanakan solution contains 450 ml of ethyl alcohol.
Dosing and dosing regimen tanakan
According to the instructions Tanakan intended for ingestion. Typically, the drug is in the form of a solution or tablet administered in a dosage of 40 mg (1 tab. Or 1 ml) three times a day at mealtime.
Tablets are washed down with water, and the solution was added to half a glass of water and drink.
In the opinion of Tanakan as a solution is easier to use with the included dosing pipette.
Minimum course of treatment ranges from three to six months. As a general rule, the improvement of the general condition is observed on average a month, depending on the indications for tanakanom.
Side effects tanakan
In the opinion of Tanakan may cause the following side effects of the various systems of the body's vital functions:
- dizziness, headache;
- eczema, rash, pruritus;
- abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, dyspepsia;
- decrease in blood clotting.
Prolonged use may cause Tanakan risk of bleeding.
As part of the lactose is present tablets, so it is not recommended the use of tanakan patients with glucose malabsorption syndrome, congenital galactosemia or with lactase deficiency.
In the opinion of Tanakan affect the ability to drive vehicles and other machines that require high concentration of attention, as the preparation contains ethyl alcohol and may cause dizziness.
Storage conditions tanakan
Keep it in a cool dry place. Shelf life oral solution is 36 months, tablets - 48 months.