Tambukansky dirt - external antiseptic drug of natural origin.
Pharmacological action Tambukansky dirt
Medical Tambukansky mud has antimicrobial effects by stimulating the regenerative processes in various skin lesions.
The source of sulphide silt mud is Tambukan salt lake located on the border with Kabardino-Balkaria.
According to some estimates, the healing properties of mud Tambukansky not inferior mud from the Dead Sea in Israel. Medicinal properties due to:
- Organic component, which consists of amino acids, humic acids, resinous substance and bitumen;
- Mineral components, including gases, as well as poorly soluble compounds and minerals salts clay origin.
Candles with Tambukansky mud has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects, as well as stimulate regeneration and microcirculation and help to restore the trophic tissue.
Therapeutic mud produced in pure form (in blocks of 3 kg), and as part of medicaments.
Tambukansky dirt as the active ingredient included in the product Tambuil as:
- Oily solutions for outdoor applications. The drug composition comprises high molecular weight organic acids (saturated and unsaturated), glycerides, phospholipids (cephalin, lecithin), sterols, carotenoids and chlorophyll. 50, 100 and 200 grams;
- Candles with Tambukansky mud containing extract biosubstantsii silt curative mud, cocoa butter, natural propolis and support component - emulsifier T-2.
Analogues Tambukansky mud mechanism of action are preparations in different dosage forms:
- Liniment - Alora, Anmarin, dermatol-tar liniment Kamfotsin, Naftaderm;
- Gel for external use - Anmarin;
- The solution is for external use - Anmarin, Aseptolin, Katapola, Baktoderm, Kuriozin, Dioksizol ammonia with glycerol and ethanol;
- Oil for external use - Vitaon;
- Powder for external use - Galmanin, Galmanin-FIP;
- Spray for local and external use - Gipozol, Dioksizol, olazol;
- Tablets - Kaleflon;
- Pasta for external use - Katatsel.
Indications Tambukansky dirt
Application Tambukansky mud indicated for:
- Acute and chronic radiation injuries of the skin;
- Ulcers and wounds of various origins (particularly nonhealing);
Oily solution Tambuil based mud is used as an external antiseptic, as well as sweating.
Candles with mud indicated for:
- Rectal fissures;
- Prostate and cervicitis-standing;
Contraindications to the mud Tambukansky
Contraindications to Tambukansky dirt are hypersensitivity to the drug, as well as inflammatory diseases of the skin.
mode of application
Tambukansky dirt in its pure form and in the form of oil solution is applied thinly to the affected areas. Perhaps the use of the drug under the bandages to be changed every other day.
Oil solution Tambuil based mud rubbed areas of excessive sweating once daily.
The solution to the mud should not be applied to mucous membranes and face area.
Multiplicity and duration of use of candles with Tambukansky dirt should be agreed with your physician.
Tambukansky reviews on dirt undesirable side effects is in very rare cases. Most often they occur in the form of a minor allergic reactions such as urticaria or dermatitis.
Generally, side effects from the use of dirt Tambukansky reviews are not expressed in nature and do not require discontinuation of therapy.