Sumamigren - antimigraine drug used in the treatment of diseases of the nervous system.
Pharmacological action sumamigren
The active agent tablets sumamigren - Sumatriptan is specific selective agonist of 5-hydroxytryptamine vascular-1 receptors, but has no effect on other subtypes of the serotonin 5HT-receptors. Receptors of the 5-hydroxytryptamine-1 receptor stimulation and due to its location in the blood vessels of the brain, leads to a narrowing of blood vessels.
According to the instructions sumamigren produced in the form:
- film-coated, biconvex, oblong, pale pink and white on a break tablets of 50 mg, with Valium on one side, 2 pcs. in blisters in cardboard packets;
- film-coated, biconvex, oblong, white tablets of 100 mg, 2 pcs. in blisters in cardboard packs.
One tablet contains sumamigren 70 mg or 140 mg of sumatriptan succinate, 100 mg or 200 mg of microcrystalline cellulose, 123, 5 mg, or 247 mg of lactose monohydrate, 1, 5 mg or 3 mg of croscarmellose sodium, 3 mg or 6 mg of magnesium stearate, 1, 5 mg or 3 mg of talc and 500 g or 1 mg of colloidal silicon dioxide.
The composition of the film coating tablets sumamigren part 3, 4 or 07 mg, 1 mg of hypromellose, 1, 2, or 1 mg, 6 mg of macrogol 6000, 1, 31 mg, or 1, 8 mg of talc, 900 g or 1, 2 mg of titanium dioxide 980 micrograms or 1, 3 and 40 mg of triethyl g scarlet dye (for tablets light pink color).
Sumamigren analogues of the active substance preparations are:
- Sumatriptan Adifarm;
- Sumatriptan Pfizer;
By analogues sumamigren mechanism of action and of belonging to a group of pharmacological drugs include:
- Zomig Rapimelt;
Tablets sumamigren prescribed for relief of migraine attacks with or without aura.
In accordance with the instructions, sumamigren Inside, not liquid and abundantly with water. The recommended dose is one tablet sumamigren 50 mg or 100 mg.
In accordance with the application instructions sumamigren contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the drug, basilar, hemiplegic forms of migraine and oftalmoplegicheskoy, stroke, coronary heart disease, occlusive peripheral vascular disease, uncontrolled hypertension and severe disorders of the liver or kidneys. Also, the use sumamigren contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation, at the age of 18 years and more than 65 years.
With caution is prescribed for sumamigren controlled hypertension, epilepsy and hypersensitivity to sulfonamides.
Side effects sumamigren
Application sumamigren, reviews, it causes side effects of the various systems of the body, namely:
- Bradycardia, spasms of the coronary arteries, reducing blood pressure, tachycardia, cardiac arrhythmias, myocardial infarction and the development of Raynaud's syndrome (cardiovascular system);
- Nausea, ischemic colitis, emesis, dysphagia, abdominal discomfort (gastrointestinal tract);
- Seizures, dizziness, diplopia, nystagmus, flickering before the eyes, partial transient loss of vision, scotoma and decreased visual acuity (the central nervous system and sense organs).
Also sumamigren, reviews, causes a slight change in the activity of hepatic transaminases, erythema, rash, itching, hives, pain, flushing, heat sensation, weakness or tingling, dizziness, feeling of compression, fatigue or heaviness and drowsiness.
In accordance with the instructions, sumamigren must be stored out of reach of children and protected from light, dry place at room temperature to 25 ° C. Shelf life of the drug in compliance with the recommendations is 5 years.