Nootropil - innovative product of complex action, stimulating and activating memory and attention, has a relaxing effect on the nervous tension syndrome.
Nootropil: classification, indications
Nootropil - non-pharmaceutical drug belonging to the class of dietary supplements. The main component of the preparation is glycine. Nootropil positioned on the market as an innovative pharmacological complex helps to restore the nervous system, increase concentration, efficiency, smaller manifestation of symptoms of fatigue with active mental activity. BAA is the source nootropil flavonolglikozidov and replenish vitamin helps the body balance (B3, B5, B6, B12, and vitamins K). The drug is not used on a regular basis, and is designed for treatments. Before the use of dietary supplements is recommended to stop taking vitamin-containing drugs, and drugs that stimulate brain activity, to avoid reacting.
Safety of drug nootropil clinically proven and practical. However, before starting a course of therapy should be carefully examined by a physician and a neurologist to rule out possible diseases causing the presence of symptomatic complex.
Clinical pharmacology of the drug nootropil:
- Reduction of emotional stress, elimination of symptoms of aggression, mood improvement:
- Reducing toxic effects of alcohol;
- The normalization of intracranial pressure;
- Normalization of sleep;
- Increased mental activity;
- Improving cognitive performance;
- Improvement of peripheral and cerebral circulation.
Nootropil: the drug
The main active ingredient of the drug is glycine (aminoetanovaya acid, aminoacetic acid). Glycine is the simplest amino acid. The medicine is used as a nootropic drug. It is a natural component of biologically active substances is part of many protein compounds. Glycine - neuromediatory acid. The substance has an inhibitory effect on neurons, it helps to reduce the amount allocated to "excitatory" amino acids.
Glycine, which is part of the preparation of nootropics, easy enough to penetrate the body fluids and tissues. Glycine is indicated for psihoemotsinalnom stress, chronic fatigue, various neurological diseases on the background of reduced efficiency and sleep disturbances, and increased excitability, irritability, emotional instability. Glycine is introduced as an auxiliary product for the correction of deviant behavior in children and adolescents, as well as in treatment of ischemic stroke.
In preparation nootropil composition complemented by a series of vitamins:
- Vitamin K1 (the group of lipophilic, hydrophobic vitamins) contributes to the strength and elasticity of the vessel walls, normalization of blood clotting. Vitamin K1 is essential for the formation of tissue heart and lungs;
- Vitamin B3 (also known as nicotinic acid, vitamin PP, niacin) helps to normalize brain function, elimination of symptoms such as fatigue, irritability, headaches, muscle weakness. Vitamin B3 is effective for loss of appetite. It is used for correction of anxiety syndrome. Vitamin participates in the synthesis of the psycho-hormones (serotonin) which regulate sleep and wakefulness phase;
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) corrects depressive disorders, contributes to the active work of the brain, eliminating confusion, forgetfulness, helps overcome doubts. It takes part in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Vitamin B5 helps to release and burn fat from fat cells to produce more energy that the body needs in situations of increased mental stress;
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine group) stabilizes the brain, the functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system. Deficiency of this substance provokes drowsiness, irritability, lethargy. The drug nootropics, the composition of which contains a daily dose of vitamin B6, can effectively eliminate the symptoms of forgetfulness, sleep disorders. Vitamin is also involved in protein metabolism and in the synthesis of hemoglobin. Vitamin B6 is essential for the absorption of vitamin B12;
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin group) involved in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which stimulates the processes associated with memory and the ability to absorb and analyze information. Vitamin restores nerve tissue, is involved in the formation of the myelin sheath of nerves. Deficiency of this substance in the body triggers degenerative changes in nerve tissue.
As part of the tablets nootropil also present an extract of Ginkgo biloba, which increases the stability of the nerve cells under hypoxia, improves blood rheology, brain activity, sleep. The drug nootropil whose composition also includes Gotu Kola, because this component helps to reduce the symptoms of a depressive syndrome, anxiety syndrome, memory, normalizes sleep.
Nootropil: instruction, advice
BAA nootropics, instruction which recommends the preparation courses for 20 days followed by a break of 10 days, is indicated for nervous exhaustion, increased emotional sensitivity, stress, neurosis. Nootropil also assigned school-age children and students to improve concentration and adults to improve mental performance. The drug nootropics, instruction which regulates the dosage and mode of administration, appointed in the treatment of neuroses, depression correction.
Tablets nootropil: contraindications
Nootropil tablets are contraindicated in cases of:
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Pregnancy, breast-feeding;
- Receiving other dietary supplements, drugs that regulate mental activity;
- Vitamin complexes, containing vitamins B (to avoid the development of hypervitaminosis.
Before you start taking the pills nootropics are advised to consult with your doctor, who will prescribe the optimal dosage for effective correction of symptoms.
Nootropil: reviews, recommendations of doctors
Dietary supplement nootropics, reviews of which can be found on the Internet, it is an effective drug correction of the symptoms of chronic fatigue. Doctors recommend taking the drug courses, following the instructions. Choosing a drug that activates the brain activity, such as nootropics, patient testimonials will show how effective it can be in a variety of cases of symptomatic complexes. Nootropil is one of the most effective and safe means of stimulating the activity of the central and peripheral nervous system.