Belarus - the combined oral contraceptive product.
Use of the drug Belara leads to suppression of ovulation and causes difficulty passage of sperm through the cervical canal and violates their mobility, which provides a reliable contraceptive effect.
Besides Belarus on reviews normalizes the menstrual cycle and reduces the severity of symptoms of premenstrual syndrome.
Belara discharged as a light pink round coated tablets. Each tablet contains 30 mcg of ethinyl estradiol and 2 mg of chlormadinone acetate. 21 contour tablet packaging.
Belarus on the instructions used for oral contraception.
According to the instructions to take Belara contraindicated when:
- Uncontrolled diabetes and diabetes with vascular complications;
- The presence of thrombosis, multiple or significant risk factors of venous or arterial thrombosis, as well as the presence of symptoms of embolism and thrombophlebitis;
- Acute renal failure, hepatitis, liver tumors available, jaundice, abnormal liver function;
- Uncontrolled hypertension or a significant increase in blood pressure;
- Dubin-Johnson syndrome and Rotor;
- Diseases associated with impaired bile flow;
- The presence of hormone-dependent malignancies;
- Severe depression;
- Vaginal bleeding or amenorrhea unknown etiology;
- Pelvic inflammatory disease;
- Frequent attacks of migraine or headaches;
- Expressed disturbances of lipid metabolism;
- Impaired vision and hearing, and motor disorders;
- Hypersensitivity to the tablets of Belarus.
Upon confirmation of pregnancy Belara use of the drug should be discontinued.
Do not take tablets of Belarus in the period of breast-feeding as the drug lowers the amount of milk produced and changes its composition. Also, the drug is contraindicated to take in smoking over the age of 35 years.
Before taking Belara recommended to conduct a full medical examination to rule out the possible condition or disease included in the list of contraindications.
Precautions should take pills of Belarus in:
- Diabetes mellitus with uncomplicated;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Renal insufficiency;
- Chronic heart failure;
- Multiple Sclerosis;
- Errors of metabolism of fats.
During the first months of receipt of Belarus may occur irregular bleeding from the vagina. In this case, it is recommended to pass an additional examination.
Instructions Belarus method of application
Belarus on the instructions recommended to take one and the same time. The first tablet is taken on the first day of the menstrual cycle. After 21 days of acceptance should take a break of 7 days during which to begin menstrualnopodobnoe bleeding. After the break, it is necessary to resume the drug. Belarus takes pills from the pack with the marking of the corresponding day.
When switching from another hormonal contraceptive, which contained 28 tablets, Belarus takes the first pill on the day after 21 pills without a break. The additional contraceptive measures are required. When switching from contraceptives that contain only progestogen, reception Belara can start any day without a break.
In the case of vomiting or diarrhea while taking pills Belara recommended additional methods of contraception as a contraceptive effect of the drug is reduced.
Before the drug Belara should be aware that some medicines may reduce the contraceptive effect:
- All drugs that enhance the motility of the gastrointestinal tract or absorption violated, including activated carbon;
- Rifabutin, modafinil, rifampin, carbamazepine, phenytoin, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, phenylbutazone, St. John's wort preparations, felbamate, griseofulvin, barbiturates, barbeksaklon, primidone and ritonavir;
- Antibiotics - tetracycline, ampicillin, rifampicin, and others.
With simultaneous application of Belarus such drugs is recommended to use an additional barrier method of contraception during treatment and for a week afterwards.
In the opinion of Belara often causes mastodynia, headache and bleeding from the vagina. In addition the drug may cause:
- Hearing loss, visual disturbances, tinnitus, discomfort while wearing contact lenses and conjunctivitis;
- Irritability, depression, dizziness, headache;
- The collapse, hypertension or hypotension, varicose disease;
- Muscle aches and back pain;
- Nausea, vomiting, flatulence and diarrhea;
- Acne, pigmentation disorders, allergic skin reactions, chloasma, hair loss, dry skin, hives, eczema, erythema, pruritus, increased psoriasis;
- Transient swelling, fatigue, weight gain, heaviness in the legs, increased appetite and increased sweating;
- Increased mucous secretions from the vagina, genital candidiasis, premenstrual syndrome, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, pain in the pelvic area, the increase in breast, ovarian cyst.
Also on the reviews of Belarus may increase the risk of:
- Diseases of the biliary tract;
- Neoplasms of the liver and breast cancer;
- Arterial and venous thromboembolism;
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
Storage conditions Belara
Tablets Belara released only by prescription, the recommended shelf life of the product - 3 years.