Speman - a comprehensive Ayurvedic herbal remedies, is indicated for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia, as well as violations of spermatogenesis.
Pharmacological action Speman
Speman refers to herbal and Ayurvedic remedies is, the effect of which is aimed at improving the reproductive health of male and maintenance.
Active components Speman stimulate spermatogenesis, reduce the viscosity and increase sperm motility.
Action Speman due botanicals and minerals that make up the tablets:
- Asterkant longifolia - a powerful aphrodisiac, which is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for diseases of the genitourinary system in men;
- Velvet beans contribute to the production of dopamine - a hormone that is associated with general mental state and sexual behavior;
- Orchis male is a strong aphrodisiac with no side effects;
- Argireya beautiful effect on the nervous and musculoskeletal systems, providing at the same tonic and rejuvenating effect. In addition, these components plants cause little stimulative effect;
- Tribulus Terrestris help to increase the level of testosterone, which improves the overall male reproductive system.
The active herbal ingredients Speman:
- Reduce dizuricheskie violations and stagnation in benign prostatic hyperplasia;
- Improves blood flow to the pelvic organs;
- Reduce inflammation in the pelvic organs;
- Helps maintain good tone genitals;
- Has a rejuvenating effect on the entire body;
- A positive effect on reducing the seminal vesicles;
- Improve men's reproductive health;
- Contribute to the development of high-grade semen and healthy sperm;
- Increase sexual desire, providing effects like aphrodisiacs;
- Maintain the necessary hormones.
When using Speman in therapy reduces the symptoms of BPH difficulty urinating, and improves blood circulation.
Several studies using Speman shown efficacy in the treatment of chronic prostatitis. As a result of Speman significantly reduced the level of white blood cells in the sample gland secretion and reduces inflammation in the prostate.
A comprehensive therapy for Spemann instructions helps to normalize hormonal balance, improved erections and increased libido, and also leads to an improvement in the overall health and well-being.
Speman drug release as a light brown round tablets.
The composition includes tablets Speman following plant components, and mineral compounds:
- 32 mg of extract stem leptadenii mesh;
- 65 mg powder tubers orchids male;
- 16 mg powder lettuce seeds compass;
- 16 mg gold mosaic (suvarnavang);
- 32 mg extract of Tribulus terrestris;
- 16 mg of extract thalli parmelii pearl;
- 32 mg powder seed asterkanta longifolia;
- 16 mg powder velvet bean seeds itching;
- 32 mg of the extract of the roots Argirov beautiful.
Auxiliary components - microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide.
The plastic bottles of 100 pieces.
The main analogues Speman mode of action are:
- Rectal suppositories - Prostatilen, Vitaprost Plus Uroprost, Vitaprost Forte Superlymph;
- Coated tablets - Prostanorm, Prostagerb H Flaronin, Cystone, Rovatineks, Tentex Forte;
- Oral solution - Lespeflan;
- Lozenge - Afala.
According to the instructions Speman is used for the symptomatic treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. In addition, the drug is prescribed for:
- Reducing sperm motility;
As a preventive measure Speman effective for reviews of:
- Chronic or acute diseases of the prostate;
- Male infertility;
- Premature ejaculation, decreased libido and other sexual dysfunction;
- Inflammatory processes in the genital organs.
Contraindications to the use Speman is an increased sensitivity to the plant or auxiliary ingredients.
Speman instructions for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia administered 2 tablets to three times per day. Over time, as a rule, the daily dose is gradually reduced.
When taking oligospermia Speman 2 tablets 3 times a day.
In the opinion of Speman effective for long-term course of treatment - from four to six months.
Any information on cases of overdose when using Speman, as well as possible side effects related to taking high doses, have been recorded.
The effectiveness of therapy in the treatment of oligospermia Spemann reviews increased while taking the drug Tentex Forte.
Side effects Speman
According to responses Speman, when used in therapeutic doses, does not cause side effects. The exception is an individual hypersensitivity, where the reception Speman can lead to the development of minor allergic reactions.
Speman refers to a number of herbal preparations for the acquisition of which a prescription is not required. Shelf life - 36 months.