Sinakten - a synthetic analogue of adrenocorticotrophic hormone, a hormone from the pituitary.
Pharmacological action Sinaktena
The active ingredient of the drug is Sinakten tetrakozaktid, adrenokortikotropnopodobnoe compound represents the first 24 amino acids of the endogenous adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH). It has all the properties of ACTH: has a stimulating effect on the adrenal cortex, inducing the production of glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids, and androgens (to a lesser extent). Thus Sinakten have complex effects on the body: anti-allergic, immunosuppressive, anti-inflammatory. Under his influence, the inhibition of the synthesis of connective tissue. Like ACTH, is involved in protein, carbohydrate, lipid and mineral metabolism.
Release form and composition
It is produced in the form of ampoules containing slurry injection in two forms - and Sinakten Sinakten depot (the same drug substance but prolonged action).
Each vial contains 1ml tetrakozaktidom + auxiliaries.
1 pack contains 10 ampoules, ampoule scarifier and instructions Sinaktena.
In accordance with the instruction Sinakten shown in the following conditions:
- Exacerbation of multiple sclerosis;
- Infantile myoclonic encephalopathy, accompanied hypsarrhythmia;
- Collagen, especially rheumatic origin when treatment failure or intolerance to corticosteroids corticosteroids;
- Skin diseases with severe immune components: psoriasis, eczema, pemphigus and other dermatoses;
- Ulcerative colitis;
- Bronchial asthma, including asthmatic status;
- Nephrotic syndrome;
- In the treatment of cancers to relieve side effects of chemotherapy;
- During the diagnosis of adrenocortical hypofunction.
Instructions for use Sinaktena
According to the instructions Sinakten administered as an intramuscular injection, the average dosage of 1 mg 1 time per day. Before using the vial of the drug substance must be several times to shake.
Dosage for adults: for relief of asthma status in the course of treatment prescribed oncopathology Sinaktena 1mg every 12 hours, reducing the dosage after elimination of acute events. Subsequently, the dose is gradually reduced: Formulation 1 1mg once a day, then one every two days, then 0, 5 mg every 2 or 3 days. Abrupt withdrawal of the drug is illegal.
Dosage for children: for infants single dose of 0, 25 mg for children of primary school age - 0, 25-0, 5 mg, middle and high school age - 0, 5-1mg.
During the therapy Sinaktenom noted the following undesirable effects:
- Disruption of water and electrolyte metabolism: edema as a result of water retention, the imbalance of sodium hypo- or hyperkalemia;
- Increased blood pressure;
- Myasthenia gravis;
- Steroid myopathy;
- The appearance of skin pigmentation, itching, rash, redness at the injection site;
- Cushing's syndrome;
- Mental Disorders;
- Erosive and ulcerative lesions of the digestive tract;
- In children undergoing long-term treatment Sinaktenom possible stunting and myocardial hypertrophy.
If necessary, long-term use of the drug is necessary diet with restriction of salt to remove electrolyte imbalance. Also in this case, a potassium replacement therapy drugs.
In parallel with the reception Sinaktena antidiabetic and antihypertensive drugs may be necessary dosage adjustment last upwards.
In pediatric patients require long-term therapy Sinaktenom monitor the growth of the child and of the periodic ECG.
According to the instructions Sinaktena drug is contraindicated in the following situations:
- Individual hypersensitivity to tetrakozaktidom;
- Ulcerative diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer, ulcerative colitis);
- Congestive heart failure;
- Acute psychosis;
- infectious diseases;
- Cushing's syndrome;
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia;
Sinakten not applicable in neonates and premature infants.
With careful preparation is prescribed for patients with diabetes, hypertension, myasthenia gravis, gastrointestinal diseases, osteoporosis, tendency to thrombosis.
Storage and release
Keep out of the reach Sinakten need direct light, in a dry place at a temperature not exceeding +15 ° C. Keep away from children.
Sold by prescription.