Seduksen - sedative drug.
The active substance is seduksen Dibazolum, a compound related to benzodiazepines. This substance anxiolytic effect, which is reflected in the soothing, hypnotic effect due to the reaction of the central nervous system. It relieves cramps and has a central muscle relaxant effect. Reviews Seduxenum from experts confirmed: taking it reduces anxiety, it allows to blunt fear and anxiety increases pain tolerance. It helps reduce blood pressure and increase coronary blood vessels. It has beneficial effects when alcohol withdrawal: reduces the motor-speech excitation reduces tremors, symptoms of delirium tremens, hallucinations weakens. Seduksen virtually no effect on the genesis of a psychotic condition (schizoid, delusions, etc.). It reduces the production of gastric juice at night.
Structure and Composition
The drug is available in tablet form and injectable solution.
The active ingredient is diazepam seduksen.
Tablets Composition: 1 tablet contains 5mg of diazepam seduksen + adjuvants (corn starch, talc, colloidal silica, magnesium stearate). 10 tablets in a blister pack, each pack of 2 blisters.
Injection: ampoules Seduxen of 2ml, 10 mg diazepam each vial + 4 mg lidocaine hydrochloride. 5 vials per pack.
Each package contains a nested instructions seduksen.
Seduksen analogues are Ansiolin, Apaurin, Apozepam, Hatillo Bensedin, Valitran, Valium Roche Vatran, Viva Diazepabene, Diazepam, Diazepeks, Range, Dux, Kvetinil, Lembrol, Patsitrian, Relanium Relium, Saromet, Serenamin, Serensin, Sibazon , Sonakon, Stezolin, Usgamir, Friedan and others.
All counterparts seduksen contain in their composition the same active ingredient - diazepam.
In accordance with the instruction Seduxen shown in the following conditions:
- Neuroses and neurosis-like states;
- Psychopathy and psihotopodobnye condition caused by organic brain damage or schizophrenia;
- Pathological conditions involving excessive psycho-emotional stress, anxiety, fear, hypochondria;
- Sleep disorders;
- Psychomotor excitement and agitation;
- Epilepsy, status epilepticus, and epileptopodobnye seizures;
- Muscle spasms of various origins;
- Withdrawal syndrome in chronic alcoholism;
- Dermatitis, accompanied by itching;
- In the treatment of gastric ulcers as an aid to subsiding night (hungry) pain;
- Cardiac arrhythmias;
- Children enuresis;
- Conduct disorders in children;
- In the combined therapy in the treatment of hypertensive crisis;
- Climacteric disorders;
- Menstrual irregularities;
- The threat of premature birth.
According to the reviews of Seduxenum, the drug is effective as a means of sedation before surgery.
Instructions for use seduksen
In accordance with the instruction Seduxen prescribed for adults in a dosage of 5 to 15 mg per day, divided into 2-3 doses. In the hospital daily dose may be increased to 30 mg, in acute conditions and good tolerance to 60mg. The dose is selected depending on the evidence and the individual sensitivity.
Application seduksen in different pathologies:
- As a sedative drug prescribed for 2 5-10mg per day, divided into 2-4 reception;
- In the treatment of spastic states: on 5-10mg drug, divided into 2-3 doses per day;
- In the treatment of internal diseases (hypertension, cardiac arrhythmia, etc.): 2, 5-5mg 2-3 times a day;
- In gynecological practice (menopause, menstrual disorders) 2, 5-5mg 2-3 times a day;
- With the threat of premature birth in / at a single 10mg, after the / m 10 mg 3 times a day, after the removal of the acute threat prescribe a maintenance dose of 5 mg orally 3 times a day;
- For sedation: the night before the surgery 10-20mg seduksen one-time, as needed 30 minutes before the surgery / m 10mg;
- In the treatment of alcohol withdrawal: administered intramuscularly at 10 mg the first day of the drug in 3-4 hours, after the dose is reduced to 5 mg 3-4 times a day;
- In pediatric patients: children 2 to 7 years, 5 mg 2 times a day, aged 7 years and older from 2, 5 to 5 mg 2 times per day. Start with minimal doses, gradually increasing them, if necessary, the daily dose is divided in a way that most often comes to the evening reception.
Application seduksen in elderly patients, debilitated and with atherosclerotic changes in vessels, subject to minimum doses, especially at the beginning of treatment - start with 2, 5 mg 2 times per day.
If the patient is being treated on the job, the dosage is calculated in a way that most of the drugs are taken at night.
Side effects seduksen
Reviews Seduxenum show its good tolerability. However, in clinical practice as the following side effects associated with the use seduksen:
- From the nervous system: headache, dizziness, drowsiness, decreased concentration, memory impairment (anterograde amnesia), disorientation, depression, catalepsy, dystonic extrapyramidal reactions, asthenia, hyporeflexia, confusion, possible outbreaks of unprovoked aggression and suicide attempts;
- From the digestive system: infringements salivation, indigestion, epigastric pain, eating disorders (loss of appetite, bulimia), violations of liver function;
- Cardio-vascular system: cardiac arrhythmias, hypotension;
- From the side of blood: anemia, leukopenia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, neutropenia;
- From the urinary system: renal dysfunction, urinary incontinence;
- Immune system: hives, itching;
- Other: dysmenorrhea, decreased libido, depression of the respiratory center, diplopia, decrease in body weight, the site of injection after intravenous and intramuscular administration possible phlebitis;
- When using seduksen in obstetric practice in newborns can be found dyspnea, decreased muscle tone, hypothermia, central nervous system depression, worsening of sucking reflex.
Attention! Seduksen and analogues have a damaging effect on the fetus when taken in the first trimester!
Causes of drug dependence. In a dramatic admission observed a pronounced withdrawal syndrome, which manifests itself in depression, anxiety, irritability, psychomotor overexcitation, insomnia, muscle spasms, sweating, nausea, photophobia, seizures, rarely can appear psychotic states and hallucinations.
Seduxen enter into unwanted interactions with other drugs (antidepressants, muscle relaxants, etc.) And alcohol.
During the period of seduksen to avoid activities that require quick response.
In accordance with the instructions Seduxen contraindicated in the following conditions:
- Individual hypersensitivity to the drug benzodiazepine;
- Angle-closure glaucoma, glaucoma aggravation;
- Myasthenia gravis;
- Chronic hypercapnia;
- I trimester of pregnancy;
- 6 months of age.
As reviews of Seduxenum by obstetricians and neonatologists show adverse effects on the fetus as early and late in pregnancy, the drug during this period should be done only when absolutely necessary and strictly under the supervision of a physician.
Storage and release
Tablets stored in a dry, dark place at room temperature, the solution for injection at 2 to 5 ° C, the shelf life of 5 years. Keep away from children.
Seduksen and analogues of prescription are not intended for self-medication.