Sanval - preparation, providing sleeping pills.
The active substance Sanvala - zolpidem has generally calming effect. Anxiolytic (reducing anxiety and fear), central muscle relaxant (decrease high muscle tone) and the anticonvulsant effect of the drug are less pronounced.
According to the instructions Sanval increases the duration of sleep and improve its quality by reducing the number of nighttime awakenings, and sleep time. The drug prolongs the second stage of sleep and deep sleep (the third and fourth stage).
Sedative effect develops rapidly. In the opinion of Sanval does not cause drowsiness during the day.
Sanval discharged as a light pink-coated tablets of 5 and 10 mg. The package contains one or two blisters 10 pcs.
Analogues Sanvala mechanism of action are drugs Andante, Zopiclone, imovan, Piklodorm, Relakson, Slipvell, Somnol, Thorson.
Sanval according to the instructions prescribed in cases of sleep disorders:
- With long-term falling asleep;
- At nighttime awakenings;
- Too early awakening.
According to the instructions to apply Sanval contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the active ingredient of the drug - zolpidem.
Caution is advised when administering the drug to patients:
- Respiratory failure;
- Myasthenia gravis (abnormal muscle weakness);
- With chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (during exacerbation);
- Suffer from alcoholism, kidney or liver failure;
- Prone to abuse drugs or have a history of drug dependence;
- Children under the age of 15.
Pregnancy as the feeding period are also contraindicated for use Sanvala.
The drug is intended for internal use. When receiving Sanvala should strictly comply with the instructions of the doctor regarding the dosage and duration of use of the drug.
The recommended dose Sanvala a day - 10 mg at bedtime. If necessary, the dose can be increased to 15 mg but not more than 20 mg per day.
When liver failure, as well as older people (over 65) is assigned an initial dose of 5 mg. If required, it is possible to increase up to 10 mg.
Sanval taken just before bedtime.
Duration of treatment - no more than four weeks.
When applying for Sanvala reviews may occur following side effects:
- Nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea;
- Headache, memory impairment, confusion, incoordination, drowsiness, sleep with nightmares. Euphoria, diplopia (Doubling of images) and dizziness Sanval Review is much less.
Sometimes when taking Sanvala occur:
- The excitement, paresthesia (numbness), stupor, hallucinations;
- Skin rashes, itching;
- Sweating, paleness, severe drop in blood pressure (orthostatic hypotension).
Drug dependence may occur with prolonged use Sanvala.
Sanval Keep out of the reach of children, no longer than 36 months. Storage temperature should not exceed 25 ° C.