Safotsid - a drug comprising a combination of three active drug forms as separate tablets. Currently, structural analogues have Safotsida not. According to the instructions Safotsida, the product contains the following active ingredients:
- Fluconazole. 1 tablet containing the active ingredient of fluconazole - 150 mg Excipients: dibasic calcium phosphate (anhydrous), sodium croscarmellose, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, colorant "carmine lacquer 4R»;
- Azithromycin. 1 coated tablets containing the active ingredient azithromycin (as dihydrate) 1 g Auxiliary components: sodium lauryl sulfate, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal silicon dioxide (anhydrous), povidone K30, magnesium stearate. Coating: hypromellose, diethyl phthalate, magnesium silicate peeled (talc), titanium dioxide, macrogol 4000, colorant "crimson lacquer 4R»;
- Seknidazol. 2 film-coated tablets containing the active substance seknidazol 1 g Auxiliary ingredients: corn starch, MCC, colloidal silicon dioxide (anhydrous), talc purified, sodium starch glycolate, povidone 30, magnesium stearate. Shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose phthalate, diethyl phthalate, purified talc, titanium dioxide, macrogol 4000.
The analogue may be advisable Safotsida purchase separately all the active ingredients: azithromycin seknidazol and fluconazole.
Active ingredients Safotsida
Contained in the formulation Safotsid drugs belong to different pharmacological groups.
Fluconazole - is an antifungal medication. It inhibits sterol synthesis in the fungal cells. It is used for treatment of opportunistic fungal infections caused by Cryptococcus neoformans, Candida spp., Trichophyton spp., Microsporum spp .. It is also used for the treatment of highly contagious fungal infections.
Azithromycin relates to broad-spectrum antibiotics. Macrolide. I tend to accumulate in the inflammation. It is active against a plurality of Gram positive cocci, Gram-negative bacteria number, some anaerobic pathogens. An important property - activity against Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Chlamydia trachomatis, Ureaplasma urealyticum, Borrelia burgdoferi.
Seknidazol - a microbicidal antimicrobial agent. It is active against obligate anaerobic bacteria, pathogens series protozoal infections.
Indications for use Safotsid
Application Safotsida possible for the treatment of associated urinary tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases: gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, chlamydia, bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections. As analogues Safotsid can also be used for the treatment of related specific and nonspecific cystitis, urethritis, vaginitis, cervicitis.
- hypersensitivity to the active component Safotsida, as well as any of their pharmacological drug groups;
- Safotsida use is contraindicated in conjunction with astemizole, terfenadine, or other drugs capable of lengthening the interval QT;
- children's age;
- organic diseases of the central nervous system.
Application Safotsida with caution
According to the instructions, the use of Safotsida with care possible while taking rifabutin, cisapride, or other drugs metabolized by the cytochrome P450.
Side effects Safotsida
- On the part of the liver and the gastrointestinal tract: indigestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence, abdominal pain, loss of appetite;
- Hematopoietic system: leukopenia;
- Since the cardiovascular system: rarely can be heart rhythm disturbances;
- Allergic reactions by type of hives, anaphylactic reactions;
- From the sensory organs: rarely taste disturbances.
According to the instructions, and reviews of Safotside, other side effects are very rare: stomatitis, headache, dizziness.
When using both fluconazole (Safotsid) and oral hypoglycemic drugs requires careful monitoring blood glucose, because fluconazole may reduce blood sugar levels.
According to the instructions Safotsida, co-administration of fluconazole and higher doses of theophylline may lead to an overdose of the latter, as Fluconazole inhibits the excretion of theophylline.
At the same time taking azithromycin (Safotsid) and warfarin requires monitoring of prothrombin time.
When using Safotsida and antacids can occur is insufficient positive effect, because Antacids drugs slow down the absorption of azithromycin.
According to the instructions Safotsida, the simultaneous use of azithromycin with dihydroergotamine or ergotamine increases their toxic effects (seen vasospasm, dysesthesia).
Azithromycin (Safotsid) can increase the concentration in plasma and, as a consequence, increases the toxicity of cycloserine, anticoagulants, felodipine, methylprednisolone, and drugs whose metabolism in the body proceeds with microsomal oxidation (carbamazepine, ciclosporin, terfenadine, geksobarbital, valproic acid, ergot alkaloids, disopyramide, phenytoin, bromocriptine, oral hypoglycemic agents, theophylline and other xanthines). This is due to the inhibition of microsomal oxidation in liver cells azithromycin.
According to the instructions, Safotsid while taking ethanol can cause stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, flushing, headache (due to reaction with disulfiramopodobnyh seknidazol).
Data on overdose in the instructions and reviews on Safotside not.
Shelf life Safotsida
Keep out of the reach of children, protected from light, dry place. Storage temperature not exceeding 30 ° C.
Shelf life: 3 years.