Rutin - means for reducing the permeability of blood vessels, improving microcirculation and normalization of metabolic processes in the vascular wall.
Pharmacological action routine
The active substance is routine - Rutozide, filling a deficiency of vitamin P, reduces the permeability of capillaries, reduces swelling and inflammation and strengthens the walls of blood vessels. Effect of the drug apply to the capillaries and veins. Ruthin on instructions reduces the swelling of the lower extremities in patients with abnormal lymphatic drainage (lymphostasis), chronic venous insufficiency, shooting pain and numbness in the extremities (paraesthesia).
Rutin is produced in the form of tablets and drug powders containing Rutozide 20 mg.
Analogues routine mechanism of action drugs are Ascorutin, Antistax, Venarus, Venoruton, Detraleks, Troxevasin, Troxerutin, Flebodia.
Ruthin on instructions prescribe:
- In the case of a lack of vitamin P in the body;
- When superficial thrombophlebitis;
- In the case of varicose veins;
- In chronic venous insufficiency accompanied by trophic disorders, swelling, sores;
- In cases of excessive bleeding (hemorrhagic diathesis);
- When hemorrhoids;
- In allergic inflammation of the walls of the blood vessels (capillary toxicosis);
- In hypertensive, diabetic, atherosclerotic retinopathy
- In inflammatory diseases of the internal cavities of the heart caused by the presence of bacteria in blood (bacterial endocarditis);
- When lymphostasis;
- In the case of kidney disease, accompanied by edema (glomerulonephrosis);
- When rheumatic disease;
- When radiation sickness;
- In cases of pain and swelling in injuries.
Rutin is contraindicated in the first three months of pregnancy, as well as in case of hypersensitivity to the active ingredient of the drug.
Rutin is administered in an amount of 20-50 mg two to three times per day.
Improvement of routine use in the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency develops within two weeks. After cessation of treatment achieved the effect lasts for a month.
In the case of receiving routine for the prevention of dermatological reactions to radiation therapy is usually prescribed higher dosages, and take medication for the entire course of therapy until symptoms disappear.
When using routine can be observed:
- Heartburn, belching, flatulence in the intestine;
- Allergic reactions on the skin;
Ruthin Store in a dry, dark place, away from children. Shelf life - 24 months.