Pimafukort a combined agent for external application, which includes the antibiotic neomycin, an antifungal agent natamycin glucocorticosteroid and hydrocortisone. Such "smart" of the drug, so that the ingredients complement each other, making Pimafukort very popular drug in dermatological practice.
Pimafukort is available in two dosage forms:
- The cream, 1 g of which contains 3500 units of neomycin and 10 mg natamycin and hydrocortisone. Cream is packaged in aluminum or plastic tubes for 15 or '30 for the most incredulous patients think that devious pharmacist shamelessly use them marketable drugs tube equipped with an aluminum membrane. Together with tuba in a cardboard box embedded instructions for Pimafukortu;
- Ointment, has the same number of members of the pharmacologically active ingredients as the cream and the exact same type of packaging and packaging, including aluminum membrane tuba and instructions in Pimafukortu.
Pimafukorta manufacturer is an Italian company "Temmler Italy", and the output control provides Dutch pharmaceutical concern "Astellas Pharma Europe", being simultaneously the holder of the registration certificate to the drug.
Analogues Pimafukorta having absolutely identical qualitative composition, the Russian market is not there (and perhaps, on a global scale and the second such drug is not). Any other combination formulations containing glucocorticosteroids, antibiotics and antifungal agents in various combinations. They are also certain assumptions can be considered analogs Pimafukorta:
- Akriderm (betamethasone + gentamicin + clotrimazole);
- Dexa-Gentamicin (Gentamicin Dexamethasone +);
- Kandiderm (betamethasone + gentamicin + clotrimazole);
- Canison plus (+ Gentamicin Betamethasone Clotrimazole +);
- Oksikort (hydrocortisone + oxytetracycline);
- Polkortolon (tetracycline + triamcinolone);
- Flutsinar (neomycin + fluocinolone acetonide).
Of course, to peers Pimafukorta hardly could be considered drugs, the composition of which does not include an antifungal agent (eg Oksikort, Polkortolon and flutsinar), nevertheless, in the absence of fungus, it can easily be used and.
Pimafukort has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal (antifungal) effect.
Neomycin - aminoglycoside antibiotic acting against a broad range of microorganisms (Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Klebsiella, E. coli, etc.).
Antifungal agent natamycin is active against yeast and similar families of fungi, among which highlight the members of the family of Candida.
Hydrocortisone is a wholly glucocorticosteroid, anti-inflammatory and vasoconstrictor effects, simultaneously eliminating swelling and itching at the affected site.
In accordance with the instruction to Pimafukortu and reviews about it dermatologists the drug has a very specific therapeutic target: the treatment of dermatoses, match glucocorticosteroid therapy in the presence of a secondary fungal or bacterial infection.
Brief guide to Pimafukortu on application
The dosage and frequency of treatment Pimafukortom not vary depending on the age of the patient: both adults and children are advised to apply the cream or ointment to the affected areas of skin 2-4 times a day. Duration of therapy should not exceed two weeks. Children should use Pimafukort under close medical supervision.
The cream and ointment have several distinct applications. Thus, the cream is used for acute and subacute weeping dermatoses. Ointment, by contrast, is used when there are clear signs of dry skin for the treatment of subacute and chronic dermatoses.
According to the reviews of Pimafukorte the drug is well tolerated, however, given as "patchy" composition, there are contraindications to it:
- individual intolerance of any of the components of the drug;
- cutaneous tuberculosis;
- viral skin lesions;
- open wound surfaces, ulcers, erosions;
- Rosacea ("acne rosacea");
- ichthyosis (genetically determined disorders of keratinization).
In children younger than 1 year, as well as pregnant and lactating women drug should be used with extreme caution.
Reviews Pimafukorte and a number of notes in clinical trials adverse effects caused the inclusion in Pimafukortu instructions in the following side effects:
- allergies (itching, irritation, dryness of the skin);
- contact dermatitis (this effect of the drug "shall" neomycin);
- atrophic skin manifestations (extremely rare).
Information about overdose Pimafukortom occurred in medical records is not fixed.
You should know that getting Pimafukorta forever or periocular region could trigger an increase in intraocular pressure, which is fraught with the development of cataracts.
Neomycin - not so innocuous antibiotic, which can be determined by reading its instructions for use. The list of side effects and there is present ototoxicity (auditory effects on organs) and nephrotoxicity (kidney damage). Consequently, long-term use Pimafukorta over a large surface of the skin in theory it is possible to get all those nasty "bonuses".
If the patient is hypersensitive to neomycin - that is no reason for complacency: intolerance to other aminoglycosides (gentamicin, kanamycin) also precludes Pimafukorta.
Pimafukort sold in pharmacies upon presentation of a doctor's prescription.
Instructions for storage Pimafukortu
The cream and ointment Pimafukorta stored at a temperature of +25 ° C.
Shelf life cream - 3 years, ointments - 5 years.