Omnadren 250 - androgen medication used if necessary to increase the level of testosterone in men and women in the treatment of various diseases caused by its deficiency.
Pharmacological action omnadren
Active components Omnadren is a mixture of different types of testosterone, which plays an important role in the body. Testosterone:
- For men - stimulates spermatogenesis, and the need for the constitution of the body, forming the seminal vesicles and sexual behavior, prostate, testicular and development of sexual characteristics (secondary and tertiary). In addition, it reduces the severity of the negative symptoms of male menopause;
- Women - inhibits the function of the breast (the antagonist being female sex hormones), and contributes to the inhibition of gonadotropic pituitary function.
Testosterone has a pronounced anabolic effect, increasing calcium fixation in the bone, stimulating protein synthesis and the formation of erythropoietin in the kidney, increasing muscle mass and increasing the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
Included in the omnadren testosterone esters have different rates of absorption and excretion. This facilitates the rapid development of therapeutic effect and duration of action (up to months) after a single administration.
Form release omnadren
The medicament Omnadren 250 produced in the form of transparent oil solution for injection pale yellow color with a content of 1 ml:
- 60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate;
- 30 mg of testosterone propionate;
- 60 mg testosterone izokapronata;
- 100 mg of testosterone capronate;
- Excipients - benzyl alcohol and peanut butter d / u.
In 1 ml ampoules.
Omnadren 250 analogs of the active ingredients are drugs Sustanon-250, and testenat Tetrasteron.
In the operation to peers omnadren include:
- Nebido and testosterone propionate (as a solution for intramuscular injection);
- Andriol TC (capsules);
- Methyltestosterone (as tablets);
- Androgel (in the form of a gel for topical use).
According to the instructions Omnadren to men with the treatment of:
- Infertility caused by the violation of spermatogenesis;
- Post-castration syndrome;
- Male menopause;
- Androgen deficiency, including adiposogenital syndrome and Addison's disease.
Women prescribing Omnadren 250 is effective in the treatment of:
- Breast cancer and ovarian cancer;
- Osteoporosis (compared to androgen deficiency);
- Conditions associated with menopause (usually in combination with estrogens);
- Uterine fibroids;
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding in Hyperestrogenism;
- Premenstrual tension syndrome;
In addition, according to the instructions Omnadren appoint women in various forms of androgyny with the aim of virilization of the external genitalia.
Contraindications to the use of Omnadren instructions are:
- Carcinoma of the prostate (established or suspected it);
- The heart, liver and kidney failure;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug which is part of an active and auxiliary components.
Omnadren are not indicated for use in prepubertal boys and elderly men.
Omnadren under the instruction should be administered by deep intramuscular (into the gluteal muscle).
Dose, usually set individually, depending on the application and response to treatment:
- In the treatment of male hypogonadism Primary Omnadren 250 is administered once every 1 ml 7-14-21 day;
- In the treatment of male menopause - once every fourteen days, 1 ml, and after achieving a therapeutic effect - once every 21 days;
- In the treatment of male infertility - 2 ml once per 14 days;
- In the treatment of menopausal symptoms for women prescribe one injection of 1 mL every 14-21 days;
- During therapy of breast cancer and ovarian cancer - a long 1-2 7-14 ml each day.
Data on overdose Omnadrenom instructions are not given.
Drug interaction omnadren
Diabetes mellitus medication may cause a decrease in blood glucose level and insulin requirements.
In a joint application Omnadren 250 with anticoagulants should constantly monitor the performance of blood clotting, and while the use of corticosteroids increases the risk of peripheral edema, especially against diseases of the cardiovascular system and liver.
The effect of ongoing therapy reduces Omnadrenom 250 drugs that cause the induction of hepatic microsomal enzymes, including salicylates, rifampicin, carbamazepine, barbiturates, phenytoin, primidone, and phenylbutazone.
Side effects Omnadren
Omnadren, reviews, can cause a malfunction of some systems of the body and cause the development of:
- Acne, male pattern baldness (dermatologic reactions);
- Violations of libido (sexual system);
- Headaches, anxiety, paresthesia (central and peripheral nervous system);
- Nausea, abnormal liver function, hepatic purpura, neoplastic diseases of the liver, cholestatic jaundice (digestive system);
- Increase the level of cholesterol in blood plasma (metabolism).
Disorders of the endocrine system in the application of Omnadren, reviews can take the form of:
- Dysmenorrhea, inhibition of gonadotropin secretion, masculinization, hirsutism (in women);
- Gynecomastia, priapism, oligospermia, disorders of spermatogenesis (for men);
- Precocious puberty and epiphyseal closure of the bones (in boys).
Of the local reactions Omnadren, reviews, often causes pain and inflammation at the injection site.
Omnadren 250 should be used with caution during slow sexual maturation, and must be checked every six months, the state of the bone system.
When treating Omnadrenom breast cancer may develop hypercalcemia associated with stimulation of osteolysis, which can strengthen the process of metastasis in the skeletal system.
If you have any symptoms of hepatitis or jaundice use Omnadren 250 should be discontinued until the detection of the causes of deterioration of the liver.
With the development of peripheral edema occurring against the backdrop of liver diseases, cardiovascular or kidney disease, the drug should be discontinued.
Omnadren 250 refers to androgenic most medicine strictly on prescription. Shelf life of the solution - 36 months, subject to the standard conditions of storage at a temperature of 15-25 degrees Celsius.
When a solution of the precipitate in the form of flakes ampoule should be placed in warm water (not more than 37 degrees centigrade) for a few minutes.