Noliprel - combined antihypertensive drug used for a long time in essential hypertension.
Noliprel hypotensive effect, lowering both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
Active substances that are part of the drug, mutually reinforce each other's action, which provides a marked reduction of pressure during the day. Persistent clinical effect when used on Noliprel reviews develops a month after the start of therapy. At the same time stopping the drug does not cause withdrawal symptoms.
Also according to the instructions Noliprel has a vasodilatory effect, it helps to restore the elasticity of the large arteries and reduces left ventricular hypertrophy.
The drug is produced in the form of white oblong tablets, 14 and 30 pieces per pack:
- Noliprel - contains 2 mg of perindopril and indapamide is 625 micrograms;
- Noliprel Forte - contain 4 mg of perindopril and 1, 25 mg indapamide.
The drug is used exclusively in the treatment of essential hypertension.
According to the instructions Noliprel contraindicated to apply at:
- Angioedema in history;
- Severe renal failure;
- Severe liver failure, including encephalopathy;
- Hypersensitivity to perindopril, indapamide, sulfonamides and other ACE inhibitors.
It is also contraindicated in Noliprel concomitantly with drugs prolong the interval QT, during pregnancy and lactation.
Caution should be used Noliprel:
- In renal failure;
- On immunosuppressive therapy;
- When systemic connective tissue diseases;
- When hyperuricemia;
- In hemodialysis, which is accompanied by the use of membranes vysokoprotochnyh;
- Cerebrovascular diseases, diabetes, renovascular hypertension, severe heart failure stage IV;
- When blood pressure lability;
- At bilateral renal artery stenosis or stenosis of the artery only functioning kidney;
- When aortic stenosis;
- While taking medications, potassium and lithium, potassium-sparing diuretics;
- During the desensitization and after kidney transplantation;
- Up to 18 people, and the elderly;
- When lactose deficiency, galactosemia or galactose malabsorption syndrome.
Instructions for use Noliprel
Noliprel Noliprel Forte and take one tablet a day, preferably in the morning.
When using Noliprel should be aware that during the first two weeks of therapy, the drug can cause a sharp drop in blood pressure that is not a reason to cancel.
Application Noliprel can cause various side effects due to the active ingredients in its composition:
- Violations of the cardiovascular system - orthostatic hypotension and excessive reduction of blood pressure. Very rarely Noliprel Review can cause angina, myocardial infarction, stroke or arrhythmia;
- From the nervous system may occur headache or dizziness, fatigue, convulsions, impaired taste perception, blurred vision, fatigue and paresthesia;
- Violations of the urinary tract are rare, in the form of reduced kidney function and acute renal failure;
- Dry cough, bronchospasm and breathing difficulties manifest themselves as disorders of the respiratory system;
- Disorders of the digestive system are usually expressed in the form of abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea. Much less Noliprel Review causes dry mouth, cholestatic jaundice or pancreatitis;
- Allergic reactions often manifest as skin rashes, itching and hives.
For other side effects include increased sweating, hypokalemia, anemia and reduced potency.
The drug belongs to the B list and released the doctor's prescription. Shelf life Noliprel - 3 years Noliprel Forte - 2 years.