Noben - neuroprotective drugs.
Release form of the drug and
The drug is available in capsule form yellow. The contents of one capsule:
- The active substance - 30 mg idebenone;
- Auxiliary components - microcrystalline cellulose, lactose, low molecular weight povidone, magnesium stearate, potato starch.
Application instructions for Nobena improves metabolic processes in the brain due to the activation of ATP synthesis and glucose, improve oxygenation and blood supply to the brain tissue, promotes the excretion of lactate. Due to the antioxidant action slows lipid peroxidation, thus protecting the mitochondrial membrane and neurons from damage.
In addition, the drug has a neuroprotective and psychoactive properties. In the opinion of Nobene, from the first days of its receipt is shown antidepressant, and psihostimuliruyuschy antiastenichesky effect. Nootropic action of the drug is usually manifested at 20-25 hours after initiation of therapy.
According to the instructions Noben appoint:
- when cerebroasthenic psychogenic disorders, traumatic, vascular and combined etiology that cause impaired attention and memory, decrease in overall activity and intellectual productivity, emotional instability, depression, dizziness, headache, tinnitus;
- when psychoorganic syndrome caused by cerebral ischemia and age-related changes in brain structure.
Instructions Nobena: a method for receiving and dosing
According to the instructions Noben intended for ingestion. The drug is taken after a meal. The latter method should not be after 17 hours.
Take one capsule of 30 mg or twice or three times per day. The duration of treatment is six to eight weeks. If necessary, the treatment may be repeated at intervals two or three times a year.
According to the instructions Noben contraindicated:
- in case of hypersensitivity to idebenone;
- in chronic renal failure.
Side effects Nobena
In the opinion of Noben may cause the following side effects:
- violation of falling asleep;
- mental stimulation;
- allergic reactions.
In case of overdose of Nobenom reviews may develop increased severity of side effects.
It should be gastric lavage, activated charcoal to accept and carry out the symptomatic treatment.
Application Nobena during pregnancy and lactation
Appoint Noben for instructions during pregnancy and lactation with caution.
In the opinion of Noben do not take during the driver or other work requiring fast motor and psychological reactions.
Conditions and terms of Nobena
The drug should be stored in a dark place, away from children at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees. Shelf life - 36 months.