Mydocalm - drug relaxes increased tone of skeletal muscles in osteochondrosis, arthrosis and other neurological syndromes.
Mydocalm - a highly effective and safe agent for the treatment of neurological syndromes that are associated with pain, increased muscle tone and impaired trophism.
The active substance Mydocalm has membrane stabilizing and Valium action.
The drug reduces the musculoskeletal stress and causes an indirect analgesic effect and dilates blood vessels and improves circulation of blood and lymph.
In the opinion of Mydocalm has quick action and is well tolerated.
Mydocalm produced in the form of round, film-coated round tablets with low odor containing 50 mg (marked "50") and 150 mg (marked "150") of the active substance - tolperisone hydrochloride. Excipients - stearic acid, citric acid monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch and milk sugar. 10 pieces per pack.
For injections Mydocalm produced in the form of a solution for injection in the dark 1 ml ampoule containing 100 mg tolperisone hydrochloride and 2, 5 mg of lidocaine. Excipients - diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, methyl parahydroxybenzoate and water for injection. 5 vials per pack.
Mydocalm of instructions used in:
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal system - spondyloarthrosis, spondylosis, cervical and lumbar syndromes, arthritis of major joints, which cause muscle spasms, pathologically increased tone and muscle contracture;
- Spastic infantile cerebral palsy, and other encephalopathy, accompanied by muscle dystonia;
- Pathologically increased tone and spasm of striated muscle that occurs due to organic neurological diseases - multiple sclerosis, myelopathy, pyramidal tract lesions, stroke, or encephalomyelitis;
- Medical rehabilitation after trauma and orthopedic surgery.
Also Mydocalm used in a combination therapy in the treatment of:
- Arteriosclerosis obliterans;
- Intermittent disbazii angioedema;
- Raynaud's disease;
- Diabetic angiopathy;
- Thromboangiitis obliterans.
Mydocalm not apply to the age of one year in case of hypersensitivity to the drug, as well as in infants.
Injections Mydocalm contraindicated to use if you are allergic to lidocaine.
Instructions for use Mydocalm
The dose of Mydocalm instructions prescribed individually depending on tolerability and clinical picture.
Tablets Mydocalm taken after meals. Generally, adults take up to three times a day 1 tablet (50 mg). If necessary, the dose can be increased by three times, taking Mydocalm 3 tablets three times a day.
For children permitted application Mydocalm as tablets of 50 mg. The daily dose Mydocalm take in three steps:
- 1-6 years - calculating a daily dose of 5 mg per 1 kg of body weight;
- 7-14 - 2-4 mg per 1 kg weight.
If unable to swallow the tablet Mydocalm, you can grind.
In the application of injections administered Mydocalm:
- Intramuscular - 200 mg per day, divided into two doses;
- Intravenous drug is injected slowly, once daily, 100 mg.
Data limiting the use Mydocalm with other drugs is not. The drug can be used simultaneously with hypnotics, sedatives, and drugs containing ethanol.
Note, however, that increases the effects of Mydocalm niflumic acid.
Apply Mydocalm during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester and during lactation is possible only under strict indications.
In the opinion of Mydocalm well tolerated and side effects are alone at lower doses. Mydocalm according to the instructions can cause:
- Nausea, abdominal discomfort or vomiting;
- Muscular weakness, hypotension.
Mydocalm on responses rarely can cause a variety of allergic reactions, such as erythema, pruritus, angioedema, anaphylactic shock, urticaria and bronchospasm.
Mydocalm available on medical prescription and refers to the list of drugs B. Shelf life - 3 years.