Mulimen - homeopathic remedy used in gynecology.
Mulimen - non-hormonal drug for the treatment of psychosomatic disorders that occur during menstruation or menopause.
At the heart of Mulimena - nine constituents of animal, mineral, vegetable, thanks to which the drug has a sedative, drainage, antispasmodic, regulating, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory effects.
It is also noted that Mulimen affects neurohormonal function of the reproductive system of women.
The preparation includes:
- Chaste tree (Agnus castus) - acts antispasmodics, antidepressants, eliminates migraine, stimulates the production of hormones.
- Racemosa black cohosh (Cimicifuga D4) eliminates mental disorders during the pre- and postmenstrual period, neuralgic and spasmodic symptoms.
- Evergreen jasmine (Gelsemium D4) helps with various disorders during puberty.
- Stinging nettle (Urtica D3) - helps to stop uterine bleeding, reduce lactation. Nettles used in the treatment of itching, swelling of the vagina, leukorrhea, abnormal swelling of the breasts.
- St. John's wort (Hypericum D3) - has anti-inflammatory, astringent, mild sedative effect. The substance improves mood, stimulates mental, endocrine, autonomic processes.
- The contents of the bag Marine cuttlefish (Sepia) is used for mental exhaustion, weakness, fatigue.
- Waxy substance from domestic China (Ambra) eliminates migraine, is used for menopause.
- Calcium carbonate Hahnemann successfully used for depression and anxiety, is used in psychovegetative lability.
- Calcium carbonate (Kalium carbonicum D4) eliminates nervousness and depression.
All these properties make up Mulimen complemented by the fact that the drug activates the body's defenses and to restore the broken functions of an organism.
Producing Mulimen drops.
Mulimen according to the instructions indicated in mastitis, menstrual disorders (dysmenorrhea, oligomenorrhea, spotting, gipomenoreya, tuberculosis, polimenoreya), premenstrual syndrome, in premenopausal and menopausal syndrome (including the tides, mental exhaustion, nervousness, insomnia, Depression associated with this condition), parametropatii (irritation hypogastric plexus).
Good reviews of Mulimen applied in the prevention and treatment of side effects associated with the use of hormonal methods to prevent pregnancy.
Instructions for use Mulimen
Drops Mulimen be taken sublingually (under the tongue dribble) 3-5r / day 15-20kap. Before applying the drops mixed with water - to 20-50ml. Take Mulimen follows 30min before meals, or c / o hour after.
In order to eliminate acute pain Mulimen taken every 30 minutes for 10kap, for 2-3ch (daily dosage in this case is 20kap), after which the patient can go to the usual pattern of use Mulimen.
According to the instructions Mulimen, sublingual method of using the drops can be replaced: it is necessary to measure the daily dosage of the drug to dissolve the drops in a glass of water and drink the medicine during the day. In this case, the solution Mulimen drink and sips before swallowing it is held in the mouth a few seconds.
Judging by the reviews of Mulimen, the drug does not cause side effects and is well tolerated by patients.
Contraindications Mulimen instruction means not specified.