Motilak - antiemetic synthetic drug central action.
The active agent renders Motilak antiemetic and prokinetic action, if necessary accelerating gastric emptying, increasing the duration of peristaltic contractions of the stomach and duodenum, eliminating the development of nausea and vomiting and increasing lower esophageal sphincter tone.
Motilak Review action on gastric secretion does not have.
Motilak produced in the form:
- White biconvex coated tablets containing 10 mg of domperidone;
- White biconvex lozenge containing 10 mg of domperidone.
10 pieces per pack.
According to the instructions Motilak used for dyspeptic symptoms are often associated with gastroesophageal reflux and esophagitis, which appear as:
- Flatulence, belching;
- Bloated feeling;
- Pain in the upper abdomen;
- Fullness in the epigastrium.
In addition, the use of Motilak recommended for nausea and vomiting of any cause, including organic, functional and infectious diseases, which is caused by drug therapy, radiation therapy, diet or violation intoxication.
Motilak contraindicated for instructions apply:
- In children under 5 years old;
- When prolaktinome;
- If hypersensitivity to domperidone or auxiliary ingredients.
During pregnancy, especially in the first trimester and during lactation Motilak prescribed only under strict indications.
Should not be used at Motilak gastrointestinal bleeding, as well as mechanical obstruction or perforation.
Depending on the age and the testimony appoint Motilak:
- In chronic dyspeptic symptoms - three times a day for adults and one tablet of 2, 5 mg per 10 kg of body weight for children older than 5 years. In some cases, an additional take a single dose before bedtime;
- Nausea and vomiting single dose for adults is 2 tablets children - 5 mg per 10 kg body weight.
In chronic symptoms Motilak according to the instructions recommended to take 20-30 minutes before meals.
Do not be taken simultaneously with Motilak:
- Anticholinergics due to the fact that they can neutralize Motilak.
- Antacids and inhibitors of gastric acid secretion, to avoid decreasing the bioavailability of the drug.
In cases of overdose Motilak Review often symptoms such as drowsiness, disorientation and extrapyramidal reactions.
In the opinion of Motilak well tolerated. In rare cases, the use of the drug may develop disorders:
- Digestive system, in the form of transient intestinal spasm;
- Central nervous system, most often in children, manifesting as extrapyramidal symptoms;
- The endocrine system, which manifests as a gynecomastia, galactorrhea, and hyperprolactinemia due to dysmenorrhea.
From allergic reactions when using Motilak often develop hives and rashes.
According to the testimony Motilak can be purchased without a prescription. The recommended shelf life of the tablets while respecting temperature - 24 months.