Ambene - complex anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic.
Release form and composition
Ambene available as a solution for intramuscular injection. Included are dual drug ampoule (6 pieces) of dark glass with solution A (2 ml) and B (1 mL). The vials are sold in plastic trays. One pack contains 1 carton tray.
A solution is clear, colorless or slightly yellowish tint. The solution was transparent red in color.
The composition of the solution A consists of the following active ingredients:
- Dexamethasone (possesses anti-inflammatory activity);
- Sodium salicylamide-o-acetate (pain and promotes the speedy dissolution of funds);
- Phenylbutazone (has analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory effect, removes uric acid);
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (provides a painless introduction of means).
The composition of the solution in preparation Ambene includes:
- Cyanocobalamin activating fat metabolism and the process of cell renewal;
- Lidocaine hydrochloride.
According to the instructions, Ambene prescribed for:
- Articular syndrome;
- Rheumatoid arthritis;
- Optic neuritis;
- Ankylosing spondylitis and other degenerative diseases of the spine.
According to the instructions, Ambene not prescribed for the following pathologies:
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach;
- Gastritis in the acute stage;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Acute myocardial;
- Heart failure, a chronic second and third degree;
- Diseases of the myocardium with conduction disorders;
- Thyroid gland.
Application Ambene also contraindicated in case of:
- Viral infections;
- Systemic fungal infections;
- Injury of the cornea;
- Diseases of the blood and bone marrow;
- Myasthenia gravis;
- Hemorrhagic diathesis;
- Lymphadenitis caused by vaccination using BCG;
In accordance with the instructions Ambene is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation, children under 14 years of age and in the elderly patients.
Dosage and Administration
Injections administered Ambene 1 times a day, every day or every other day, no more than 3 per week. Between courses of treatment must take a break of 2-3 weeks.
The drug is used as follows: solution of 2 vials (solution A and solution B) are mixed in the same syringe and injected deep intramuscularly, slowly, the patient during the injection must be in a horizontal position. Care should be taken that the temperature of administered drug was not lower than body temperature of the patient.
Application Ambene can cause:
- Sleep disturbance;
- Renal failure, liver, hearing, sight;
- Vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, appetite loss;
- Erosive lesions and bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract.
Also, when applying Ambene may develop aplastic anemia, pancytopenia, agranulocytosis, bradycardia, orthostatic collapse, can lower blood pressure, an allergy, fever, fungus, swelling of the lungs and brain, in rare cases, a patient may fall into a coma. The injection site is observed sometimes pain, inflammation or tissue necrosis.
For the treatment of serious adverse reactions that have developed after application Ambene, conduct mechanical ventilation, dialysis and other resuscitative measures. If necessary, enter Diazepam intravenously.
The caution is recommended to take remedy for:
- Bacterial infections;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Mental disorders;
- Increase and decrease pressure;
- Hay fever;
During treatment, be sure to consider that the combination Ambene with ethyl alcohol, as well as other means of anti-inflammatory activity increases the risk of bleeding in the digestive tract opening.
Hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia may develop while the appointment of the drug to the oral antidiabetic drugs.
The tool also increases the toxicity of methotrexate, phenytoin, enhances the effect of sleeping pills, reduces the effectiveness of antihypertensive and hormonal contraceptives, sulfinpirazona, probenecid.
Action Ambene reduce barbiturates, hydantoin, promethazine, rifampicin and other drugs Inductors of microsomal liver enzymes, and enhance - methylphenidate and anabolic steroids.
If you can not use Ambene, peers can act Dexamethasone with lidocaine, which should be administered in a blockade at the level of nerve root damage. Furthermore, in some cases as analogs recommend use with the drug dexamethasone Milgam.
The use of these funds is possible only on the advice and under medical supervision.
Terms and conditions of storage
Ambene should be stored in a dry place, protected from direct sunlight at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C.
Shelf life is 3 years.