Mammoleptin - combined herbal preparation used to treat breast diseases.
The active herbal ingredients that make up Mammoleptina exert anti, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, which is caused by a set of properties of the components included in its composition. Mammoleptin of reviews helps to reduce the intensity of pain and the loss and regression of structural changes in breast tissue that are caused by diffuse fibrocystic mastopathy.
Form release Mammoleptina
Mammoleptin produced in the form of capsules containing vegetable ingredients:
- 89, 1 mg powder horns red deer;
- 59, 4 mg ningponskogo figwort root powder;
- 59, 4 mg powder ginseng roots false;
- 112, 1 mg of dry extract powder mixtures of vegetable raw materials.
The composition of vegetable mixture consists of 12 species of plants:
- Root trichosanthes Kirilov and trichosanthes Rosthorna;
- Root Aukland lopuholistnoy;
- The above-ground portion of the Mongolian dandelion;
- Sargasso dried;
- Thallus Japanese kelp;
- Peony root suffrutescent;
- The root of Paeonia lactiflora peony and Weech;
- Fruits forsatii drooping;
- Stem spatolobusa;
- Buds safflower;
- The root of Echinops Daurian;
- Kolos Chernogolovki ordinary.
60 capsules in a plastic vial.
According to the instructions Mammoleptin indicated for:
- Diffuse fibrocystic breast.
Herbal preparations Mammoleptin no contraindications, except for hypersensitivity to the existing members of the drug components. Due to the lack of necessary data, application Mammoleptina during pregnancy, lactation and childhood is not recommended.
According to the instructions Mammoleptin are inside an hour after eating to 5 capsules. The most common course of treatment is two months. In some cases it may be necessary to increase the length of therapy or conduct repeated course that is determined individually by your doctor.
No significant drug interactions with other drugs Mammoleptina instructions not described.
In the opinion of Mammoleptin cause undesirable side effects only in cases of individual intolerance of any of the plant components of the drug. Such effects are usually short-lived and do not require discontinuation of therapy. Mammoleptin on responses often causes:
- Pressing pain in the epigastric region;
- Dry mouth;
Mammoleptin refers to a number of herbal preparations without prescription. Shelf life of capsules under the manufacturer's recommended conditions of storage - 3 years.