Madopar - combined preparation for the treatment of Parkinson's disease and Parkinson's disease.
Madopar is a combination of two substances - levodoly and benserazide.
Although levodola muscle tremor decreases slightly, but with a decrease in muscle stiffness and increase range of motion of the substance copes fine. Benserazide role is to improve the efficiency of levodoly.
Madopar manual recommends taking for Parkinson's disease (a chronic brain disease, which is characterized by movement disorders, psychiatric disorders and autonomic) and parkinsonism (neurological syndrome, which manifests itself in the form of tremor, stiffness of muscles, stiffness of movements, muscle reflexes abuse).
Madopar is not indicated for:
- decompensated renal failure, liver or endocrine organs;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system in the stage of decompensation (insufficient work authority, cause damage or fatigue);
- angle-closure glaucoma;
- mental diseases, which are characterized by a psychotic component;
- concomitantly with non-selective MAO inhibitors;
According to the instructions, Madopar is contraindicated in: persons under 25 years, women of childbearing age, not using reliable contraception, as well as during pregnancy and lactation.
Instructions for use Madopar
Madopar produced in the form of conventional capsules, modified-release capsules and dispersible tablets.
Each unit dosage forms of the drug contains 100 mg levodoly and 25 mg benserazide. If necessary, more accurate dosing or dose reduction is used capsules Madopar 62 5. If the total daily dose
greater than 625 mg should be used Madopar 250 capsules, each containing 200 mg levodola and 50 mg benserazide.
Start taking Madopar guide recommends a dosage form containing 125 mg of active substance - 3 times daily 1 capsule. Each week, the daily dose should be increased to 1 capsule until until you reach the desired effect. As a rule, the required therapeutic effect of Madopar, reviews confirm provides a daily dose of 4-10 capsules. Maintenance therapy usually involves the use of 3 times a day 1 capsule of Madopar 250.
Adverse effects of the drug Madopar reviews and guide include:
- insomnia, anxiety, delusions, hallucinations, depression, headache, temporal disorientation, dizziness;
- diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, dry mouth, change, and loss of taste;
- hypertension, orthostatic hypotension, arrhythmia;
- bronchitis, rhinitis;
- thrombocytopenia, transient leukopenia, hemolytic anemia;
- Allergic reactions on the skin.
A temperature not exceeding 30
C - the only preparation Madopar storage conditions under which it will remain valid for 3 years.