Lutset - neuroprotective drugs, has a positive effect on the brain blood circulation and metabolic processes in the body.
Lutset is nootropics that involves the ability of the drug to improve cognitive functions by activating the brain metabolic processes.
The active ingredient is Lutsetama Piracetam - the substance directly affects the brain, improves attention, memory, learning ability, enhance mental performance.
Lutset affects the central nervous system by changing the velocity of propagation of an excitation neuronal plasticity improvement (one of the mechanisms for information transmission) and metabolic processes in nerve cells.
Application Lutsetama improves interaction between the hemispheres of the brain, as well as to normalize cerebral blood flow.
Lutset, reviews suggest not have a calming, psychostimulant and vasodilating action. Sacrificial and restorative properties of the drug to normalize brain function after injury, poisoning or hypoxia.
After oral administration the maximum concentration Lutsetama piracetam blood can be observed after one hour.
Lutset instructions recommended in the following cases:
- Alzheimer's disease (a disease of the brain, which is characterized by a progressive decline in intellect) and senile dementia of the Alzheimer type (sudden atrophic changes in the brain, to the upcoming 40-60 years of life);
- symptomatic treatment of psycho-organic syndrome, including in the elderly, is manifested in the form of memory loss, decreased concentration, dizziness, mood changes, abnormal gait, behavioral disorders;
- after ischemic stroke for the treatment of such consequences as the speech disorder, mental impairment, locomotor activity, emotional sphere;
- to restore brain function after injury and intoxication;
- for the treatment of withdrawal syndromes and psychoorganic in chronic alcoholism;
- for the treatment of balance disorders associated with dizziness and vertigo directly for treatment;
- to improve the ability of children to learn, especially in cases where academic failure is not associated with mental retardation of the child, especially family climate or inadequate training;
- in the treatment of cortical myoclonus (sudden muscle jerk).
Lutset not prescribed to patients with hemorrhagic stroke, renal insufficiency, end-stage, as well as hypersensitivity to piracetam. Contraindicated drugs during pregnancy, during lactation, and in children (under 1 year).
Instructions for use Lutsetama
Lutset Tablets may contain 0, 4d, 0, 8, and 1 g, 2 g piracetam, intended for oral administration.
Take Lutset manual recommends on an empty stomach or during meals, washed down with juice or water tablets, 2-3 times a day. The average daily dose of the drug - 0, 03-0, 16 g / kg.
In chronic syndrome usually psychoorganic first take 2-3 weeks to 4, 8 g Lutsetama a day, then move on to receive maintenance dose corresponding to 1, 2-2, 4 g product. Disorders of perception provoked by traumatic brain injury, will initially use Lutsetama at a daily dose of 9-12 g, with a gradual transition to the 2, 4 g of the drug per day. To eliminate the effects of a stroke is usually prescribed 4, 8 g piracetam per day. Duration of Lutsetama not be less than 3 weeks.
In pediatrics to correct learning prescribe a daily dose of the drug, focusing on the child's age - from 0, 4 g to 2, 4 g
As the reviews, Lutset effective to improve the performance of children, if you take it during the time of study.
When cortical myoclonus Lutset guide recommends starting to take 7, 2 mg per day, increasing the dose of 4, 8 g every 3-4 days, bringing it eventually to 24 grams per day. Continue treatment until recovery to be, but after 6 months of continuous therapy or reduce the dose of the drug (1, 2 g every 2 days), or refuse to use it.
When kidney failure require correction of the amount of Lutsetama: with mild disease - 2/3 of the normal dose, divided into 2-3 doses, with moderate - 1/3 dose divided into two stages, a severe form of the disease - once 1/6 dose.
Lutset in solution may be applied as intravenous or intramuscular injection.
The duration of parenteral drug administration depends on the clinical picture of the disease and the patient's condition, however, it is usually an injection used the first few weeks and then move on to Lutset in tablet form.
In most cases it is recommended to start with the application of 2, 4 g of the drug per day, then any possible reduction in the dose to 1, 2 g, or continued administration of the same dose.
According to the instructions, Lutset during the alcohol withdrawal in the treatment of alcoholism to be administered in an amount of 12 g per day, followed by a transition at the 2 and 4 grams per day.
Cerebrovascular lesion and post-traumatic symptoms suggest use Lutsetama in an amount of 9-12 g / day during the first 14 days of treatment, and 2, 4 g / day - the next three weeks.
When cortical myoclonus therapy is started with 2-4 g Lutsetama a day, for several days prior to increasing the dose of 9-12
Elderly patients organic mental syndrome are treated by administering initially 4 Lutsetama 8 g per day, after a daily amount of the drug is reduced to 1, 2-2, 4 g
Lutset reviews describe as well-tolerated drug, but the probability of occurrence of adverse effects after treatment still exists.
According to the instructions, can cause Lutset side effects such as:
- nervousness, hyperkinesis (involuntary movements), drowsiness, depression, headache, impaired balance, dizziness, anxiety, agitation, increased sexuality, hallucinations;
- diarrhea, vomiting, stomach pain, nausea, weight gain;
- swelling, rash, itching, dermatitis.
Reviews Lutsetame confirm that most prone to undesirable effects of the drug elderly patients who received doses in excess of 2, 4 grams per day.
To eliminate the side effects Lutsetama in most cases it is only necessary dose reduction.
Keep Lutset manual recommends away from sunlight, in a dry place where the temperature corresponds to 15-30