Latsidofil - preparation comprising lyophilized cells of lactic acid bacteria used for the normalization of the intestinal microflora and improvement of digestion.
The active substance Latsidofila helps normalize intestinal microflora, improves digestion and increases the local immunity against various pathogens.
Latsidofil also reduces allergy of the body and increases tolerance to lactose milk.
Review Latsidofil effective for the treatment and prevention of diarrhea with antibiotics, recovery and normalization of intestinal microflora, treatment of gastroenteritis and other intestinal diseases.
Latsidofil produced in the form of gelatinous yellowish transparent capsules containing 2 billion live cells of Lactobacillus, of which 95% are Lactobacillus rhamnosus R0011 and 5% - Lactobacillus acidophilus R0052. Excipients - Magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid and maltodextrin. 20 capsules Latsidofila in carton.
According to the instructions Latsidofil used for the treatment and prevention of diarrhea caused by intake of most antibiotics, particularly clindamycin, lincomycin, amoxicillin, ampicillin, and cephalosporins.
Latsidofil also apply:
- For the treatment of gastric and duodenal ulcers that are caused by Helicobacter pylori, in combination with antibiotic therapy;
- In infants in the complex therapy in the treatment of necrotizing enterocolitis;
- To increase the tolerance to lactose of milk;
- In the treatment of transient intestinal dysfunction (diarrhea or constipation), changing the diet;
- In the treatment of dyspepsia and gastroenteritis;
- For the restoration and normalization of intestinal microflora and improve digestion;
- In the complex treatment of atopic dermatitis;
- For prevention of infection caused by Clostridium difficile.
In the opinion of Latsidofil effective in chronic fatigue syndrome to improve.
Latsidofil used in pregnancy, during lactation, and infants for the prevention of atopic dermatitis.
Contraindications for use Latsidofila not installed.
When applying for Latsidofila reviews cases of negative effects on the body did not arise.
Instructions for use Latsidofila
According to the instructions Latsidofil should be taken during meals with a little cold water. In cases where it is difficult for children to swallow capsules whole, it can be opened and the contents mixed with the fluid or liquid food.
For preventive maintenance of normal intestinal microflora Latsidofil apply within 20 days:
- After a day 1 capsule - children and infants up to 3 years;
- Once a day 1 capsule - for children older than 3 years;
- Latsidofila 1-2 capsules per day - adults.
For the treatment of diarrhea caused by taking antibiotics, according to the instructions Latsidofil take 2 hours before or after taking antibiotics:
- Once a day 1 capsule - children under the age of 12 months;
- Twice a day, 1 capsule - children 1-3 years old;
- Up to three times a day 1 capsule - children 3-12 years;
- Three times a day, 1-2 capsules - over 12 years and adults.
Course duration depends on the duration of antibiotic treatment, then you can apply Latsidofil in prophylactic doses.
When changing the diet, cause of diarrhea or constipation, until symptoms administered from one to three capsules a day Latsidofila children and 1-2 capsules three times a day for adults.
When atopic dermatitis in children treated up to six weeks Latsidofila 1 capsule once a day.
Do not take Latsidofil immediately after taking antibiotics, because the drug reduces their effect.
In the opinion of Latsidofil causes express side effects.
Shelf life of Latsidofila instructions - 2 years at a temperature no higher than 4 ° C., The drug is sold without a prescription.