Laferobion - immunomodulating preparation with high antiviral activity, used in the treatment of various diseases.
The active substance Laferobiona has antiviral, anticancer and immunomodulatory effects, here is the recombinant human interferon has no toxic effects.
Maximum concentration Laferobion reaches subcutaneous or intramuscular injection after 4-10 hours.
Laferobion enhances immunomodulatory activity, inhibits proliferation and growth of viruses in infected cells. In the opinion of Laferobion safe and effective in the treatment of infants from a variety of infectious diseases.
Laferobion produced in the form:
- Rectal suppositories (candles Laferobion) containing 1000000-500000 IU of the active substance. Other ingredients - ascorbic acid, tocopherol acetate, tallow. At 3 and 5 candles in the package;
- Powder for nasal solution in vials containing 18 million IU 100000- active ingredient.
According to the instructions Laferobion used in the complex treatment of infections caused by:
- Hepatitis B virus, in severe and moderate forms;
- Mixed infections, bacterial or viral, including infants up to 1 month;
- Herpes viruses, including herpes eye damage, skin rashes, herpes, genital herpes, herpes zoster;
- Human papilloma virus.
Laferobion also used in the complex treatment of multiple sclerosis and cancer:
- Different tumor, including cancers of the bladder, ovary, kidney, breast;
- Melanoma of the skin and eyes;
- Kaposi's sarcoma;
- Multiple myeloma;
- Other malignant tumors of various localization.
According to the instructions Laferobion is contraindicated in:
- Intolerance active substance - interferon, as well as other components of the preparation,
- Severe kidney disease and liver;
- Severe cardiovascular disease;
- Oppression myeloid hematopoiesis;
- Thyroid disease;
- Epilepsy and other central nervous system diseases;
Laferobion is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation due to lack of research.
Instructions for use Laferobiona
Candles Laferobion used rectally. Usually, treatment is 10 days. When HPV infection, precancerous cervical disease, bacterial, viral and mixed infections and infections of urogenital mix sexually transmitted normally appoint one candle Laferobion 1, 5 million IU every 12 hours.
Babies Laferobion prescribed in the complex therapy of one candle Laferobion 150,000 IU every 12 hours. The average duration of the course - 5 days. In the treatment of acute respiratory viral infections, pneumonia and meningitis of various etiologies is generally only one course. For the treatment of infections caused by the Epstein-Barr virus, requires an increase in the dosage and duration of the course.
The solution was used in ampoules Laferobiona intramuscularly, intravenously, intradermally, subcutaneously, intravesically, intraperitoneally, intranasally and rectally, subconjunctivally.
In the treatment of acute respiratory viral infections in children Laferobion 100,000 IU / ml is used intranasally 4-6 drops in each nostril up to 6 times a day for 3-5 days, for babies Laferobion used 20 000-50 000 IU / ml. It is also possible to use cotton turundy impregnated solution in ampoules Laferobion to 8 times a day.
In the treatment of acute intestinal infections in children Laferobion used rectally in a dose of 10 000 IU / kg. In the treatment of peritonitis, septic diseases, multiple abdominal abscesses used Laferobion ampoules intravenously 2-4 ME 1 million times a day, but not more than 12-16 million for the ME course.
Treatment of children Laferobionom other diseases doctor determined individually depending on the age and the disease.
When using Laferobiona arising side effects usually disappear after treatment. In the opinion of Laferobion can cause:
- Sleep disturbance;
- Increased body temperature;
To reduce these symptoms when using Laferobiona recommend the use of paracetamol.
When long-term therapy for Laferobionom instructions may occur:
- Irritability or drowsiness;
- Leuko- and thrombocytopenia;
- Skin rash or itching;
- Herpetic lesions.
Much less often, in the opinion of the Laferobione arise anxiety and depression, nasal bleeding and confusion.
Laferobion available without prescription. Shelf life - 2 years. Divorced solution can be stored in the refrigerator for days.