Lachesis (Lachesis), also known as snake venom, is one of the basic homeopathic medicines and has a breadth large enough impact on the body, it can be used to treat a variety of diseases. On top of that, it is also one of the oldest means of belonging to a group of drugs homeopathic action.
The main active ingredient of the drug is a poison rattlesnake (Lachesis Mutus), which is a very potent tool, so even when tested using the dose taken after thirty breeding.
The drug Lachesis structures and normalize metabolic processes of assimilation in cases where the patient is accompanied by sluggish, sharp, high temperature, as well as chronic inflammatory nature that distinguishes reduced ability to regenerate tissue.
Reviews Lachesis composed TD Popova, honorary president of the Association of homeopaths of Ukraine, suggest that the homeopathic remedy can be used by doctors of various medical fields.
The instructions to the Lachesis lists a number of diseases for which the drug is used. So, he was appointed:
- in diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- diseases of the genitourinary system;
- in a number of surgical diseases (arthritis, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, hemorrhoids, carbuncles, etc.);
- gynecological diseases (the drug is also effective in menopause and in the presence of ovarian dysfunction);
- as a homeopathic remedy to treat various kinds of tumors of the reproductive system;
- for pain patients with cancer (exposure of the drug is more effective than the influence of drugs);
- at the hearing, vision;
- to eliminate the symptoms of depression;
- for the treatment of alcoholism.
According to medical reviews of Lachesis and on the basis of a number of the experiments related to drug left-hand homeopathic remedies. This means that its action is mainly focused on diseases occurring in the left side of the body.
Characteristics of constitutional types of patients, who recommended Lachesis
The main group of patients prescribed treatment Lachesis are people with strong mood swings that have seen surges state of extreme excitement to deep depression and back again. These patients are talkative, have a pale complexion (can range from earthy to crimson during periods of excitement). Their characteristic features are:
- Frequent fainting;
- loss of strength;
- the sensitivity of the neck to the touch and pressure sensitive (hence intolerance scarf, narrow high collar, which can compress the throat);
- cough (possible);
- swelling of the extremities;
- halitosis (possible).
Women of this constitutional type is very typical of poor health during the premenstrual period, which is normal with the onset of menstruation.
As Lachesis, reviews confirm this, a very strong drug, the appointment of its patients, the dose should be between the two hundredth to a thousandth of its breeding.
Lachesis comes in the form of homeopathic granules.
According to the instructions, Lachesis is contraindicated in cases where there is an individual hypersensitivity to its components.
Instructions Lachesis: Dosage and reception
Take sublingual Lachesis - the capsule is placed under the tongue until complete resorption. Do not wash down with water.
Quantity of the drug per day from 3 to 5.
Adults appoint 5-10 granules per day, children - 3-5 per day.
It takes at least half an hour before meals or half an hour, an hour after eating.
Duration of reception Lachesis determined by the physician based on the individual patient and the nature of his current illness.
To date, the side effects from taking Lachesis are not revealed.
Store this medication at a temperature of Lachesis need 15-20
C in a dry place.