L-arginine refers to a category of conditionally essential amino acid, acts as one of the most important components involved in the process of metabolism, effectively stimulates the production of growth hormone.
Structure and Composition of the preparation
It is produced in the form of capsules containing 500 mg or 750 mg L-arginine. The package can be 50 or 90 capsules.
The pharmacological action of L-arginine
L-arginine is a biologically active food supplements, which is maintaining an optimal level of cholesterol in the blood, it has a positive effect on the heart and vascular condition.
In addition, the positive effect of taking L-arginine, reviews confirm it is expressed:
- in stimulating the production of insulin;
- in promoting the process of growth hormone;
- to reduce the amount of body fat;
- in accelerating wound healing;
- in the provision of beneficial effects on the body of men: to improve the functioning of the prostate gland, providing increased blood flow to the genitals, stimulating sperm production, creating thus the optimal conditions for a long and stable erection.
Indications for use of L-arginine
L-arginine is recommended to receive:
- in diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- in cirrhosis and fatty degeneration of the liver;
- kidney diseases;
- in diabetes;
- arthritis / arthrosis;
- infertility (male and female);
- in the presence of benign and malignant tumors in various organs;
- with depression.
Contraindications to the appointment
L-arginine is not indicated if you are hypersensitive and hypersensitivity to its active ingredient, pregnancy, lactation, in schizophrenia and active forms of diseases caused by the herpes virus.
Instructions L-arginine: Dosing and metering
Adult recommended daily intake of L-arginine calculate two or three capsules a day. The drug drink 40 minutes before meals.
The course of the drug can achieve significant improvements in the body. Positive effects are achieved after the appointment and the use of L-arginine, expressed:
- to increase the level of growth hormone (also known as growth hormone) to the normal level of its concentration in the organism (growth hormone responsible for resistance to various diseases, accelerates tissue repair processes, enhances protein synthesis stimulating muscle growth, reduces the level of urea in blood and urine , helps burn fat and convert it into energy);
- improving mood, increased activity, initiative, endurance;
- intensification of growth in adolescents (by the synthesis of L-arginine-growth hormone);
- in accelerating the healing of wounds and damaged tissue overgrowth (including tendon and bone);
- in increasing muscle and reducing fat;
- in the purification of the muscles of the nitrogenous wastes;
- in the revitalization of the immune system, as in immunodeficient states (including AIDS);
- reducing tension in promoting smooth muscle arteries, reducing blood indices lower threshold pressure (therefore L-arginine is extremely effective in treating hypertension);
- to reduce the risk of Type II diabetes;
- to increase the cleaning capacity of the kidneys;
- in normalizing the timing of puberty in children;
- to extend the duration of intercourse.
Also, the drug has a positive effect in the prevention of atherosclerosis.
Medical reviews L-arginine allow to draw conclusions about what it slows the growth of tumors, including many cancer. This is achieved thanks to the ability of arginine:
a) to stimulate and activate the cytotoxicity of macrophages, which bears the character of an anti-tumor;
b) to increase the number and enhance the activity of T-helper cells - substances which are one of the most important links in the development of the immune response;
c) to increase the number and enhance the activity of NK (natural killer cells) and LAK (lymphokine activated killer cells), stimulating their anti-aggression.
Before the start of the course receive L-arginine, please consult with your doctor.
Storage conditions L-arginine
Store L-arginine should be in a dry place, protected from direct sunlight at a temperature not exceeding 25 degrees.