Ignatius - a complex homeopathic medication used in the treatment of depression and psychosomatic disorders.
Action complex homeopathic remedy Ignatia is due to two components in its composition:
- Plant components Strychnosignatia - tincture of dried seeds of bitter Ignatia, has a calming effect in a state of nervous exhaustion, and hysteria;
- The animal component Moschus moschiferus - dried secret male musk deer, used for fear, timidity, nervousness, restlessness, confusion of speech, hysteria, convulsive weeping and crying, feeling a lump in the throat.
Ignatius of instruction has antidepressant, anxiolytic, antispasmodic and sedative effect. Ignatia anxiolytic effect on responses aimed at both somatic and psychic anxiety. Thanks antispasmodic effect Ignacy as adjunctive therapy used in the treatment of bronchial asthma and emphysema in the background anxiety.
Application Ignatia effective in the following conditions:
- When irritability with a tendency to anger and violent acts;
- With frequent changes of mood;
- When swollen lymph glands;
- At the complicated thought and speech;
- In the states of melancholy with a tendency to tears;
- If dizziness, distraction, weakening of memory;
- With the weakening of hearing, noise, painful sensations in the nose;
- When the pain in your back, muscles and joints;
- In attacks of chills, fever, or weakness;
- At a cold, dryness in the throat, cough with little phlegm and shortness of breath;
- When the inflammatory swelling of the tonsils, dental pain, drooling, loss of appetite, nausea, belching;
- If bloating, cramps and pains;
- When the pain in the rectum without hemorrhoidal disorders;
- When pain in the uterus.
Ignacy drug produced in the form:
- Drops in bottles of 30 ml;
- Homeopathic pellets per pack of 10 g
According to the instructions Ignatia is used for:
- Depression, including neurotic, especially exogenous origin;
- Hysterical aphonia and psychosomatic disorders;
- Mania and paradoxical symptoms;
- Menopausal depression;
- Emotional lability.
Also, the drug Ignacy Review effective as adjunctive therapy for asthma and emphysema with labored breathing.
Contraindications for use Ignatia is not revealed.
A single dose of the drops on the instructions of Ignatius:
- Children 2-6 years - 5 drops;
- Children 6-12 years old - 7 drops;
- Adults and children from 12 years - 10 drops.
Drops are given sublingually or orally. Before taking a single dose should first be diluted in a teaspoon of water. Ignatia is recommended to take three times a day for half an hour before meals or one hour after a meal. In acute conditions Ignacy Review efficiently receive every hour during the first day of the disease, but not more than nine individual doses.
Homeopathic granules taken sublingually half an hour before a meal or after 30 minutes after the pellets 5-10 to 5 times per day. Usually, treatment is determined individually Ignazio physician depending on the severity of symptoms.
Significant side effects when used at Ignatia reviews are not fixed.
The homeopathic remedy Ignatia with a shelf life of 5 years can be purchased without a prescription.