to the preparations of homeopathic remedies.
Thanks to members of the drug with natural ingredients Hepel able to provide hepatoprotective effects, ie It contributes to the stability of the liver to various adverse factors.
Furthermore, according to the instructions Hepel, has a spasmolytic drug, choleretic and anti-inflammatory actions.
The main active components of the composition and their properties are presented below:
- Lycopodium clavatum (Lycopodium clavatum) - a substance that triggers the sluggish work of the gastrointestinal tract, the recovery of the functions of the hepatobiliary system infections;
- celandine (Chelidonium majus) is shown in diseases of the hepatobiliary (liver, gallbladder, bile duct) in both chronic and acute forms. Known therapeutic properties of the plant in the treatment of cholangitis, holeliteaza, cholecystitis, infectious jaundice;
- cinchona (China) - the plant is indicated for use in diarrhea, cramps gall bladder disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, anemia, dehydration;
- white hellebore (Veratrum album) - Drugs used in disorders of the digestive tract, severe stomatitis;
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) is useful in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, helping to cope with increased flatulence;
- Phosphorus (Phosphorus) composed Hepel reduces pain and spasms in the gastrointestinal tract
And is an effective tool in infectious diseases and exhaustion.
According to the instructions Hepel drug comes in the form of sublingual tablets (intended for resorption). Each package contains tablets of 50 pc., Packed in polypropylene canisters. Those, in turn, placed into cardboard boxes.
Medical reviews Hepel require taking the drug in the complex therapy for violations of liver function and toxic inflammatory etiology. The drug is well established in the treatment of the following types of diseases:
- in cholestasis and bile duct dyskinesia;
- when infectious jaundice in children;
- chronic inflammation of the gallbladder and gallstones;
- hepatitis in a chronic form, cholangitis, cirrhosis of the liver;
- in colitis and enteritis in the chronic form;
- with increased flatulence;
- when the level of cholesterol in blood.
Hepel not be
to take people with diagnosed hypersensitivity to certain components of the drug (including quinine).
Instructions for use Hepel
Tablets are recommended to dissolve until they are completely dissolved. Take Hepel best for a while before eating. Adult patients and children the drug most often appointed on 1 tablet three times a day.
In the event of acute pain or flatulence medical reviews of Hepel permit administration of a single dose every 15 minutes for two hours to relieve symptoms. However, before this is necessary to consult a doctor and resolution.
Side effects Hepel
The occurrence of unwanted side effects while taking Hepel not revealed.
Storage conditions medicines Hepel
The drug should be stored in a place where the sun's rays do not penetrate. Recommended storage temperature - room. Hepel must be protected from access by children. Subject to the conditions of storage shelf life of up to 5 years.