Charter refers to the group of ACE inhibitors.
The pharmacological action of the Charter
Through its constituent active ingredients Hart has cardioprotective and hypotensive action.
Charter issued in the form of tablets with different active ingredient content of the active - ramipril. There are three types of tablets: 2, 5 mg (yellow tablets) 5 mg (orange-pink color) and 10 mg (white). The rest of the pills are similar and have an oval shape with the risks chamfer and engraving «R2», «R3» and «R4», respectively.
According to the instructions Hartilu drug should be taken as a drug under the following types of diseases:
- with hypertension;
- chronic heart failure;
- heart failure that occurred after acute myocardial infarction in patients with stable hemodynamics;
- diabetic nephropathy in the type of chronic diffuse diseases of the kidneys.
Medical reviews Hartile recommend the drug as a means to reduce the risk of myocardial infarction, "cardiac death", or stroke in patients with coronary artery disease, including undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting, myocardial infarction, percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty.
Hart and analogues of the drug should not be used in cases where the list is as follows:
- angioedema in history, including the risks undertaken prior therapy with an ACE inhibitor;
- High sensitivity to the components of the formulation, including - for ramipril;
- stenosis of the artery to a solitary kidney, significant in terms of hemodynamic bilateral renal artery stenosis;
- unstable hemodynamics and / or hypotension;
- any trimester of pregnancy and lactation;
- hyperaldosteronism Primary
- kidney failure.
Instructions for application of the Charter
According to the instructions Hartilu drug is administered orally. Bindings mealtime does not exist. Tablets should not be chewed, but it is necessary to wash down the amount of liquid is not less than 200 ml. The dosage of the Charter for each patient is determined individually by the attending physician, while there are the recommended dose, which depend on the particular disease.
When hypertension should start with a single dose of 2, 5 mg per day Charter. If necessary, increase the dose every 2-3 weeks, doubling it. The maximum dosage should not be higher than 10 mg of the drug per day.
In heart failure in chronic recommended to start receiving the Charter 1, 25 mg daily. The dose may be doubled every 2-3 weeks. Maximum well is 10 mg per day.
In the treatment of post-myocardial infarction receiving Hart is recommended to start a few days (2 to 9) after the acute stage of the disease. Initial dosage depends on the condition of the patient and the time elapsed since the acute phase and, as a rule, the tablet is 2 to 2 5 mg twice a day (or an equivalent dose tablets 1, 25 mg). If necessary, the daily dose can be doubled. The maximum permitted daily dose is 10 mg.
Nephropathy (diabetic and non-diabetic) instruction to take medicine prescribed Hartilu 1, 25 mg once a day. The dose may be increased by doubling every 2-3 weeks. The day is recommended to take no more than 5 mg of the drug.
If the prevention of stroke, myocardial infarction or death from cardiovascular disorders the initial dose of the Charter 2, 5 mg. With good tolerability of the drug dose in a week increases the reception twice, three weeks it is possible to increase again twice. Maximum daily - 10 mg.
Side effects Hart
Medical reviews Hartile say the likelihood of side effects. The list is extensive and requires detailed study. It is recommended to get acquainted with the most common side effects before taking the medicine:
- orthostatic hypotension, decreased blood pressure. In rare cases - an arrhythmia, the occurrence of circulatory disorders, myocardial ischemia, and brain;
- increased proteinuria, renal failure, decreased libido, decrease in urine volume;
- weakness, headache, drowsiness, nervous irritability, tremors, mood disorders, anxiety, and muscle spasm;
- disorders of perception (smell, hearing, taste, sight) and vestibular disorders;
- loss of appetite, nausea, constipation / diarrhea, pancreatitis, dry mouth and vomiting;
- dyspnea, bronchospasm, rhinorrhea, sinusitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, dry cough;
- hives, itching, skin rash, conjunctivitis;
- thrombocytopenia, anemia, decreased hematocrit and hemoglobin concentration, thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, leukopenia, agranulocytosis, hemolytic anemia, pancytopenia;
- seizures, hyperthermia, alopecia, sweating;
- hyperkalemia, hypercreatininemia, increased levels of liver enzymes and blood urea nitrogen levels, hyponatremia.
Drinking during pregnancy Charter is able to result in adverse effects on the fetus: various developmental disorders and kidney function, blood pressure reduction of the child, lung hypoplasia and skulls, limb contractures, deformity of the skull.
During the application of the Charter and analogues badly needed constant medical supervision. Especially it concerns the situation of the first administration of the drug and increasing its dosage. Within 8 hours. After multiple dosing is recommended BP measurement.
Before starting the medication needs to be adjusted hypovolemia and dehydration.
Patients with lesions of the renal vessels and impaired renal function after kidney transplantation require especially careful monitoring during the reception of the Charter.
There is insufficient data on the admission of children of Charter and patients during dialysis.
In the case of reduction of blood pressure in patients taking the Charter, it is recommended to refuse to perform those activities that require full attention.
By analogues of the drug include the following drugs:
Store the Charter recommended in a dark place at a temperature no higher than 25 ° C. Subject to the conditions a shelf life of 1, 5 years.