Gormel - homeopathic remedy used in menstrual disorders, premenstrual syndrome and mastitis.
The pharmacological action of the drug Gormel
The drug normalizes the function of the female genital organs, restores the proper operation of the menstrual cycle. It has analgesic and Antihemorrhagic action.
The composition and characteristics of the form of components
The drug Gormel issued in the form of drops for oral administration.
Action Gormelya of instructions due to its constituent components:
- Conyra canadensis - used for uterine bleeding (metrorrhagia, menorrhagia);
- Pulsatilla pratensis - used for inflammation and disorders in the female genital organs, inflammations of the vagina, accompanied by the release; for various disorders during pregnancy and lactation; when regulatory disorders; sleep disorders, headaches, nervous and mental disorders;
- Acidum nitricum - used to treat migraine and chronic diseases of the mucous membranes; psychosomatic disorders of the digestive tract;
- Viburnum opulus - used for painful menstruation;
- Strychnos ignatii - used to treat depression, nervous disorders, convulsions;
- Aquilegia vulgaris - is used in functional amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, as well as increased nervousness and insomnia;
- Myristica fragrans - cures psychosomatic symptoms. Apply in violation perception of reality, particularly depression, as well as flatulence and digestive weakness;
- Origanum majorana - used with increased nervous irritability and sexual;
- Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni - used to treat disorders of calcium metabolism in proliferative processes and chronic diseases of the mucous membranes;
- Sepia officinalis - is used for menopausal symptoms, character, depression and mental disorders, sleep disorders, with a state of exhaustion and various disorders in female genital mutilation;
- Cyclamen purpurascens - used for depression, regulatory violations and headaches.
Indications for use of the drug Gormel
Gormel according to the instructions prescribed in the complex treatment of dysmenorrhea (in cases where there are hormonal disorders).
Gormel of instructions are inside. Dosage is 10 drops per 100 ml of water and three times a day. Drinking a solution must be slow.
Reviews Gormele indicate that the drug should not be taken if you are sensitive to one or more components.
Reviews Gormele patients have shown that the possibility of occurrence of allergic reactions to the drug.
When dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea drug can be combined with Spaskuprelem and Ginekohelem.
When psychosomatic and neuro disorder drug may appoint in conjunction with Nervohelem, and in disorders of the climacteric nature - in combination with Klimakt-Hel.
As an additional therapeutic agent preparation is used for skin diseases (acne, atopic dermatitis, etc..), Gynecological inflammation of the bladder, loss of appetite in children (in combination with Kalkohelem, Hepel, Limfomizotom) in diseases of the mucous membranes (laryngitis, rhinitis, thrush , pharyngitis, weakening of the vocal cords).
Reviews Gormele showed that taking it can cause increased bleeding, or be the cause of early menstruation.