Erespal - drug
means belonging to the group H1-antihistamines.
Pharmacological action Erespal
Erespal is a means, has antispasmodic, antihistamine and anti-inflammatory effects.
The anti-inflammatory activity of the drug due to action contained in its composition fenspiride, which helps to reduce production of certain biologically active substances (primarily cytokines, free radicals and some others), which play a role in the development of inflammation and bronchoconstriction. Fenspiride also blocks alpha-adrenergic receptors, when stimulated which is an increase secretion of bronchial glands. In general, provided on the body fenspiride action can be described as follows: prevents the development of inflammation and bronchial obstruction contributes spasmolytic activity.
According to the instructions Erespalu, currently there are two forms of the drug issue:
- White round tablets. The tablets have a lenticular shape coated. The content of active substance (fenspiride hydrochloride) 80 mg. One package contains 30 pieces;
- transparent syrup having orange. Acceptable precipitate which disappears after shaking. The volume is 150 ml syrup. He packed in dark bottles made of plastic.
Numerous reviews on Erespale marked efficacy in combating various diseases of the lower and upper respiratory tract. Primarily, Erespal effective in the following diseases:
- when nasopharyngitis and laryngitis;
- with otitis and sinusitis various origins (including seasonal allergic and allergic, perennial nature);
- when rinotraheobronhite;
- in isolated or complicated asthma as a maintenance therapy;
- in respiratory phenomena accompanying measles, influenza, whooping cough.
Instruction Erespalu indicates the presence of contraindications to the drug. among them:
- less than 14 years of age (in this case recommended syrup);
- hypersensitivity to the components Erespal. It should be noted that most often cause allergic fenspiride, yellow dye Sunset CFC, propyl and methyl parabens.
Instructions for use Erespal
Erespal should be taken before meals, carefully shaking. Dosage depends on the age of the patient.
Thus, adult Erespal 1 tablet (equivalent to 80 mg fenspiride) 2 to 3 times a day. Erespal syrup taken in an amount of from 3 to 6 tablespoons per day, the content of the syrup with 45 to 90 ml. It should also be borne in mind that one tablespoon syrup contains 9 g of sucrose and 30 mg fenspiride.
Babies Erespal in tablet form is not recommended, the drug should be taken in the syrup form.
Teenagers and children, whose age less than 14 years, the dosage is calculated as follows: 4 mg of drug per 1 kg of body weight per day.
Babies from birth to two years (if their mass does not exceed 10 kg) administered 2 to 4 teaspoons of the syrup (approximately 10-20 ml) per day. The drug can be added into the bottle with a nutrient mixture. It is important to bear in mind that one teaspoon contains 3 g of sucrose and 10 mg of active substance - fenspiride.
Generally, treatment for the instruction to Erespalu not exceed 20-30 days. If you need to repeat the treatment should consult your doctor.
Side effects Erespal
able to lead to the appearance of adverse reactions. It is recommended to seek medical attention for the following types of ailments:
- in the event of a moderate tachycardia (reducing the dosage of the drug it is often a solution to the problem);
- nausea, epigastric pain, gastrointestinal disorders, vomiting and diarrhea;
- when drowsiness, dizziness;
- at elevated fatigue and asthenia;
- allergies in the form of erythema, rash, urticaria, pruritus and angioedema.
When assigning syrup Erespal patients with diabetes should be borne in mind that the preparation contains sucrose in the ratio: 1 tsp it contains 3 g in 1 tbsp. l. - 9 g
According to medical reviews on Erespale, taking the drug during pregnancy and lactation is not recommended, because currently there is insufficient clinical data on the impact of the drug on the child.
Erespal and analogues of the drug can cause drowsiness, so that is not recommended for use during activities that require high concentration.
Erespal and analogues
The drug, the therapeutic effect of the admission of which is equal to the effect of receiving Erespal - fenspiride.
Syrup Erespal stored no longer than 3 years, the tablet - no more than 2 years. Both forms of the drug should be stored at a temperature that does not exceed the mark of 25 ° C, away from children.