Divigel - protivoklimakterichesky synthetic drug used in the symptoms of estrogen deficiency.
The active substance Divigel - synthetic estradiol, is chemically and biologically identical to human estradiol, has similar to natural hormones effect on the body and stimulates the development of the fallopian tubes, uterus and vagina.
Due to the fact that the body is formed post-menopausal lack of estrogen, there are various disorders that manifest as sleep disorders, vasomotor instability, progressive atrophy of the urogenital tract, osteoporosis spine. Divigel of instruction contributes a regular bleeding and has anti-atherosclerotic effect.
External application Divigel by user rating practically does not increase blood pressure, which is advantageous in comparison with oral preparations containing estradiol.
Divigel produce a homogeneous 0, 1% gel for topical application in multilayer packages of 0, 5 g Each packet contains 500 g or 1 mg of estradiol.
Divigel instructions for use:
- As hormone replacement therapy for estrogen deficiency symptoms;
- In the treatment of menopausal syndrome, which is associated with a natural or artificial menopause.
According to the instructions Divigel contraindicated to apply at:
- Diagnose suspected or history of breast cancer;
- Benign and malignant tumors of the genital organs of women under the age of 60 years, including uterine fibroids, cancer of the cervix and uterus, ovaries and vulva;
- Endometrial hyperplasia;
- Diffuse diseases of connective tissue;
- Benign tumors of breast cancer in women under the age of 60 years;
- Hyperestrogenia stage of menopause;
- Congenital hyperbilirubinemia, including the Dubin-Johnson syndrome, Rotor and Gilbert;
- Liver tumors, and pituitary;
- Vaginal bleeding of unknown etiology, as well as a tendency to uterine bleeding;
- Stroke, including ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke;
- Sickle-cell anemia;
- Cholestatic jaundice or cholestatic strong itching;
- Pelvic inflammatory disease, including oophoritis and endometritis;
- Diabetes, retinopathy, angiopathy;
- Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism;
- Spontaneous venous thromboembolic disease;
- Diagnosed or suspected estrogen-malignant tumors of the uterus, ovaries, endometrium;
- Disorders of lipid metabolism;
- Hypersensitivity to Divigel and estradiol.
During lactation and pregnancy Divigel contraindicated.
Be wary appoint Divigel at:
- Bronchial asthma;
- Congestive heart failure;
- Fibrocystic breast disease;
- Coronary heart disease;
- Edematous syndrome;
- Hepatic and renal failure;
During exacerbation of otosclerosis during pregnancy is contraindicated Divigel apply. With careful use of the drug over the age of 65 years due to insufficient clinical research.
Divigel usually prescribed for cyclical and long-term therapy. Typically, the initial dose of 1 g of gel per day, and depending on the symptoms can vary from 500 mg to 1 5 g
When non-operated uterus during treatment Divigel encouraged to nominate for 10-12 days in each cycle progestogen, which usually occurs after menstrualnopodobnoe bleeding. The cycle time in the post-menopausal period may be increased up to 3 months.
The gel is applied according to the instructions Divigel 1 times a day to clean the skin area 1-2 hand. The area of application of the drug is recommended to alternate - the lower part of the front wall of the abdomen, lumbar region, shoulders, forearms, buttocks. After the application must wait 2-3 minutes drying gel and rinse the place within an hour of application.
After the procedure, you should immediately wash your hands and avoid accidental Divigel eyes. Irregular use of the drug can cause fallopian menstrualnopodobnye breakthrough bleeding.
In case of overdose of Divigel instructions may develop the following symptoms:
- Breast pain or pelvic;
- Nausea or vomiting;
Usually the symptoms are at lower doses Divigel or to remove the drug.
Divigel not be applied to the breasts, genital area, the person, as well as irritated skin. Divigel therapy should be discontinued immediately in cases of detection of contraindications or developing jaundice, liver function deterioration, marked increase in blood pressure, new attacks migraine headaches. When diagnosing pregnancy Divigel should also be abolished.
In an application Divigel with other drugs must be considered that the drug increases the effectiveness of lipid-lowering drugs and weakens the effect of diuretic, hypoglycemic, antihypertensive drugs and anticoagulants, and reduces glucose tolerance. Action Divigel of instructions increases the intake of thyroid drugs and folic acid.
Side effects Divigel
According to reviews Divigel cause various side effects, manifested as:
- Headache, depression, migraine, chorea, dizziness;
- Scarce spotting, metrorrhagia, increase in size of uterine leiomyoma, ovarian sclerosis, endometrial carcinoma, endometrial hyperplasia, changes in libido;
- Voltage breast;
- Sodium retention, edema, attacks of porphyria;
- Increased blood pressure and thrombosis;
- Weight gain;
- Stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, epigastric pain, cholelithiasis, cholestatic jaundice;
- Vaginal candidiasis, blurred vision, melasma, chloasma.
Divigel on responses can also cause rashes, flushing and skin irritation, contact dermatitis, manifested in the place of application.
Divigel released under doctor's prescription, the recommended shelf life of the gel - 3 years.