Collomak - a drug for local and external use for the treatment of warts, corns, psoriasis, eczema and other skin diseases.
Collomak has a keratolytic (exfoliates the top layer of the epidermis), anti-irritant (excites the sensitive nerve endings, which improves tissue nutrition and blood supply) and disinfecting properties.
The structure Collomak includes salicylic acid, has a pronounced keratolytic and antimicrobial effect is weak, lactic acid, promotes the destruction of chemical skin lesions, and polidocanol having mestnoanesteziruyuschimi properties.
Collomak, the application must be approved by your doctor should be used when:
- blisters, burns, warts, common acne;
- hyperkeratosis (excessive thickening of the top layer of the epidermis);
- dyskeratosis (epidermal keratinization individual cells);
- hair loss;
- Stop sweating;
- psoriasis (a skin disease characterized by raised red patches covered with scales silvery-white);
- oily seborrhea (increased secretion of the sebaceous glands of the skin);
- pityriasis versicolor (fungal infection of the top layer of the epidermis);
- eczema (inflammation of the skin, wearing the neuro-allergic in nature);
- ichthyosis (cornification disorders of the skin, inheritable);
- otitis media as part of combination therapy.
Reviews Collomak confirm the efficacy of the drug in the above skin lesions.
Collomak not administered to children under 1 year, patients with hypersensitivity to salicylates or other components of the drug, as well as kidney failure.
Instructions for use Collomak
Collomak produced in the form of an ointment and solution, which are intended for outdoor use.
Collomak ointment applied to the affected area about 0, 2 g per 1 cm
, Sterile dressing, which is recommended to cover the treated area should also permeate the drug. Fold change is necessary once in 2-3 days, after cleaning the surface from necrotic masses.
Collomak solution to handle the skin surface is recommended 2-3 times a day, at the same daily dose for adults should not exceed 10 ml and for children - 1 ml. The maximum duration of use Collomak - 7 days.
When otitis Collomak instilled 2 times a day for 6 drops in one ear canal.
Collomak reviews describe as well-tolerated, only in rare cases, allergic reactions such as itching, burning, redness.
When storing Collomak at room temperature drug will fit within 5 years.