Calcex - complex drug used for the symptomatic treatment of colds and acute respiratory diseases.
The active components of the integrated drug calcex instructions on mutually reinforce and complement each other's action:
- Belonging to the class of disinfectants and antiseptics hexamethylenetetramine salt decomposed in acidic medium and form formaldehyde. With this calcex antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect;
- Calcium chloride has antihistamine, anti-inflammatory and hemostatic effect by reducing the permeability of vascular wall and the shortfall of calcium ions, which is typical of inflammatory processes.
Application calcex particularly effective when the initial symptoms of a cold.
Calcex release tablets in the form of white to 0, 5 g of each of which comprises at least 48% of the complex salt of hexamethylenetetramine and 18% calcium chloride. 10 pieces in blister, 1 or 2 blisters in a carton box.
The closest to the active ingredient and a method of action is drug analogue calcex methenamine calcium chloride.
According to the instructions calcex used for the symptomatic treatment of acute respiratory and cold-related diseases, most often in the complex therapy.
Calcex and analogues of the drug is contraindicated to apply at:
- Gipoapidnosti gastric juice;
- Chronic renal failure;
- Hepatic Insufficiency;
- Hypersensitivity to any component of calcex.
Instructions calcex: methods of use
According to the instructions calcex should take 1-2 tablets up to four times a day. Typically the duration of the drug is not more than 5 days. The greatest effect on calcex provides reviews, if you start treatment at the first signs of the disease.
Drug interactions with other drugs, as well as the possibility of calcex in pediatrics have not been described.
In overdose calcex Review could cause a sharp irritation of the respiratory tract and conjunctiva, glomerulonephritis, and dyspepsia, which manifest as diarrhea, belching, nausea and vomiting. At the first signs of overdose it is recommended to take thioctic, ascorbic and folic acid, pyridoxine and nicotinic acid preparations.
When using calcex most likely development of dyspeptic disorders, which often appear as:
- Early satiety;
- Trapped in the pit of pain and discomfort;
- Abdominal bloating and epigastric;
If you notice such symptoms of the drug according to instructions it should stop.
Calcex released from pharmacies by prescription. The shelf life of the drug in a dry place - 4 years.