Mode of action of vitamin Berocca
Berocca is a vitamin and mineral complex, which is designed to compensate for a deficiency of vitamin C and B vitamins, as well as magnesium and calcium.
This drug comes in two forms: Berocca Calcium and Magnesium (effervescent tablets with orange flavor) and Berocca Plus (film-coated tablets). Berocca calcium and magnesium having the following composition: Vitamin C - 1000 mg, vitamin B
- 15 mg of vitamin B
- 10 mg of vitamin B
- 10 mcg biotin - 150 mcg Pantothenic acid - 23 mg of nicotinamide - 50 mg calcium and magnesium - 100 mg.
The composition of Berocca Plus contains the same vitamins and minerals that form an effervescent preparation. The difference lies in the fact that Berocca Plus supplemented with folic acid (0, 4 mg) and zinc (10 mg), and ascorbic acid content reduced by half (500 mg).
Due to its vitamin components can Berocca:
- stimulate the formation of bone and connective tissue, to normalize capillary permeability;
- improve the operation and development of the nervous system, to provide conditions for the transfer of nerve impulses to muscles;
- stimulate the metabolism of the nervous and muscular tissue;
- relieve nervous tension, fatigue, irritability;
- help with stress, fatigue, insomnia;
- compensate for the lack of nutrients lost as a result after taking antibiotics, a course of chemotherapy, with severe diseases, nicotine dependence, alcohol abuse.
Berocca reviews confirm the efficacy of the drug in case of satisfaction increased need for vitamins and minerals, which cause an increase in physical activity, prolonged nervous strain, deficient or unbalanced nutrition.
According to the instructions, it is advisable to appoint Berocca vitamin deficiency, triggered by various causes, as well as states, provoked by low magnesium and calcium in the body (sleep disorders, anxiety, irritability, apathy, fatigue).
Instructions for use Berocca
Vitamins Berocca calcium and magnesium are commonly used 1 week to 1 month, 1 tablet dissolved in sufficient water daily.
Berocca Plus take the same scheme, but not the solution, and with water.
Berocca reviews confirm the good tolerability of the drug, but in rare cases, such reactions as:
- laryngeal edema, rash, urticaria;
- digestive disorders in mild reversible form;
- hemolytic anemia (a deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase).
Advisability of the appointment of the drug determined by the physician. However, if it was made an independent decision to take Berocca, instructions should be studied in detail.
Use of the drug Berocca prohibited persons who have:
- higher content of magnesium and calcium in the body;
- violation of kidney function;
- lack of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
Berocca vitamins calcium and magnesium are contraindicated for children under 12 years of age and Berocca Plus - up to 15 years. During pregnancy and lactation the drug should be prescribed by a doctor.
The instructions to Berocca listed diseases in which the drug is taken with caution: bowel disease, atrophic gastritis, pancreatic disease, congenital deficiency of intrinsic factor or malabsorption of vitamin B
The drug should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 25
C. Shelf life Berocca with calcium and magnesium - 3 years, Berocca Plus - 2 years.