Bear fat - a dietary supplement. By the beneficial properties of bear fat include anti-inflammatory, hepatoprotective, immunostimulating and restorative. Use of bear fat accelerates tissue healing and increases the body's defenses.
Bear fat is used for the treatment and as a preventive measure:
- with frequent colds;
- purulent processes of the skin, ulcers, wounds, burns, cracks, bedsores, fistula, abrasions;
- during rehabilitation after operations and severe diseases;
- in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory system, liver;
- dystrophy and general exhaustion.
Release form and composition
Supplements available in such forms:
- 200 mg capsules in the package of 100 pieces or a liquid at 200 or 250 ml. The active ingredient - bear fat;
- Combined enriched capsules 250 mg in packages subsequent 100 or 120 pieces. As part of the capsule contains: wheat germ oil, fish oil, bear fat, linseed oil;
- Combined with honey Capsules 300 mg, in the packing of 100 pieces. As part of the capsule contains: wheat germ oil, flower honey, bear fat, linseed oil.
Dietary supplement is a fortifying agent. Useful properties of bear fat caused by the content of fatty acids (linolenic, linoleic and oleic), ascorbic acid, B vitamins, macro- and microelements and other substances.
In the opinion of Bear fat has immunostimulant, anti-inflammatory and hepatoprotective effect, increases immunity and resistance to disease, has a pronounced wound-healing effect.
The use of dietary supplements Bear fat enriched helps reduce the risk of thrombosis and atherosclerosis, lowers blood cholesterol and triglycerides, total lipids, because it contained fish oil - an indispensable source of unsaturated fatty acids omega-3.
Flaxseed oil contains linoleic acid and phospholipids that protect the liver from fat infiltration, reduce the risk of blood clots, removal of cholesterol from the blood.
Wheat germ oil, due to its high content of vitamin E, gives BAA Bear fat protective properties, protects fats from oxidation and has an antioxidant effect.
Treatment Supplements Bear fat with honey is recommended for patients who have had surgery or severe illness. Bee honey enriches the body of biologically active components. In the opinion of Bear fat with honey helps prevent rickets children.
Indications Bear fat
Due to the beneficial properties of bear fat, it is recommended as a dietary supplement and an additional source of essential fatty acids at:
- diseases of the respiratory system (pneumonia, pulmonary silicosis, bronchitis, pulmonary tuberculosis);
- liver diseases as well as pharmaceuticals for the prevention of liver lesions;
- diseases of the digestive tract (ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer and stomach, gastritis);
- frequent relapses of colds;
- rehabilitation after serious operations and carried diseases;
- purulent processes, fistulas, bed sores, ulcers, skin cracks, abrasions, burns.
On reviews of Bear fat, its topical application in liquid form accelerates the regeneration of the skin at the site of.
The method and dosage
Capsules are administered orally. The dosage for adults is from 0, 5 to 2 grams two or three times a day with meals.
Bear fat children is prescribed in doses of:
- from 6 to 12 years - from 0, 25 to 1 g, two or three times a day with meals;
- children over 12 years - from 0 5 to 2 grams two or three times a day with meals.
The course of treatment bear fat is three to four weeks. If necessary, after a while the reception is repeated.
External liquid Bear fat for children and adults used to treat wounds, ulcers, burns, as well as diseases of the joints and colds.
In the opinion of Bear fat is contraindicated in:
- in diseases of the bile ducts, including gallstones during acute stage;
- if you are hypersensitive and hypersensitivity to the components of dietary supplements.
Bear fat for children and adults can cause allergic reactions and dyspeptic symptoms.