Artemisinin - herbal remedies, used for the treatment of parasitic infestations and protozoal infections, and other diseases.
Artemisinin and Artemisinin S has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, astringent, phytoncide and antibacterial action.
The structure of artemisinin are herbal ingredients that have anthelminthic properties. The drug has a paralyzing effect and act as mature and intermediate stages of more than a hundred species of helminths, parasites and protozoa at enterobioze, ascariasis, trichinosis, opistorhoze, hookworm, tsistidoze, gimenolipedoze and giardiasis.
Besides Artemizin S:
- It has antispasmodic, relaxing the smooth muscles of the intestine, bile ducts and ureters, and relieves spasms of the gall bladder, stomach, small and large intestine;
- It regulates metabolic processes at the cellular level and eliminates signs of tissue hypoxia;
- It helps restore normal intestinal microflora, as well as the normalization of peristalsis and elimination processes of fermentation and putrefaction;
- Providing yazvo- and wound healing, cleansing and protecting effect Artemizin reduces spasms of blood vessels, strengthens the walls of capillaries and improves blood flow to internal organs;
- Improves kidney filtration;
- It promotes activation of secretory and motor function of the intestine;
- It has antioxidant, tonic and immunoactive and light hypotensive, sedative, anticonvulsant, antitoxic properties.
Artemisinin S produced in the form of tablets for 0, 5 g containing vegetable ingredients:
- 50 mg of thyme;
- 60 mg herb wormwood;
- 10 mg extract of St. John's wort;
- 80 mg tansy flowers;
- 50 mg of peppermint leaves;
- 20 mg extract of mugwort;
- 30 mg carnation flowers;
- 30 mg extract of buckthorn bark;
- 10 mg of extract of hops;
- 15 mg of extract knotweed;
- 0, 5 mg of oil of cloves.
90 tablets per plastic pot.
Indications for use of artemisinin
According to the instructions, apply Artemizin:
- To prevent infestations with worms and protozoa;
- For the treatment of parasitic infestations round and flatworms, and protozoal infections;
- As an adjunct in the complex treatment of gastritis, biliary dyskinesia, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, hepatitis, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Artemisinin is also effective for reviews as part of a treatment:
- Respiratory allergies - rhinitis, conjunctivitis, bronchitis, bronchial asthma;
- A variety of skin diseases - allergic, food dermatoses, eczema, fungal infections, psoriasis, neurodermatitis and vitiligo;
- Metabolic disorders - obesity, atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus;
- When removing the hangover syndrome.
Artemisinin is contraindicated in an individual hypersensitive to any component of the medicines.
Also, do not take Artemizin with other drugs.
Instructions Artemisinin: how to use
Artemisinin is recommended to take the course at least 10 days as a biologically active food supplements. The adult dose is two tablets three times a day with meals. The daily dose for children depends on age:
- Up to 3 years, the recommended dose is 0, 5 tablets 2-3 times a day;
- 3-7 years - 1 tablet twice per day;
- 7-12 years - three times a day one tablet;
- 12-14 years - 2 tablets twice per day.
Given the characteristics of the biological cycle of simple, periodic deworming repeated courses.
Also, during treatment with artemisinin for reviews need to diet and diet with limited carbohydrates, preservatives, spicy and salty foods, animal fats and an increased fluid intake.
Side effects of artemisinin
In the opinion of Artemisinin rarely causes side effects and is well tolerated by adults and children.
Artemisinin is sold without a doctor's prescription, the recommended shelf life - 3 years.