Amizon - antiviral, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory drug that inhibits influenza virus type A.
Release form and composition
Amizon available in tablet form (250 mg) as blisters 10 or 20 pieces. One pack contains 1 carton packaging.
In addition, children Amizon issued in the form of tablets to 0, 125 g, which are assigned to children aged 6 to 12 years. There is also a drug for children in the form of a syrup (Amizonchik), which is designed for children from 3 years to treat SARS and influenza.
The active ingredient in the drug acts metilbenzilkarbamidopiridiniya iodide.
According to the instructions, Amizon used for:
- Respiratory infections;
- Chemoprophylaxis hepatitis A and E;
- Cat scratch disease (fellinoz).
According to the instructions, Amizon effective in the complex therapy of diseases and conditions such as:
- Bacterial, viral and bacterial, viral pneumonia and sore throat;
- Meningitis and viral meningoencephalitis;
- Skin-articular form erysipeloid;
- Hepatitis A and E;
- Herpes infection;
- Pain syndromes at an osteochondrosis, arthritis, herniated disc.
According to the instructions, Amizon contraindicated in the following cases:
- If you are sensitive to the drug, including the iodine;
- In the first trimester of pregnancy;
- In severe forms of liver and kidney damage;
- Children under 6 years old.
Dosage and Administration
Take the drug should be inside after a meal, do not grind and not liquid. The maximum single dose not to exceed 1 g and daily - 2 Years
Typically, treatment of adults if no other recommendations lasts 5-7 days as follows: 1-2 tablets (1 tablet corresponds to 0, 25 g) Amizona from 2 to 4 times per day.
For children aged 6 to 12 years remained the same duration of treatment as well as for adults, with a reduced dosage: 1/2 tablet 2-3 times a day.
Positive reviews Amizon confirm its efficacy for the prevention of influenza and SARS. Adults for the prevention of 3-5 days should take 1 tablet daily, then in 2-3 weeks: 1 tablet 2-3 days. For children 6-12 years of prophylactic dose is half a tablet of 1 every 2 days for 3 weeks. Children 12-16 years for 14-21 days should take 1 tablet a day.
The instructions to the drug contain the following patterns of use, each of which provides a three-time reception of the drug per day:
- When meningoencephalitis - 1 tablet for 10 days;
- When the complex treatment of pneumonia - 1 tablet for 10-15 days;
- When the complex treatment of viral hepatitis - 1 tablet for the first 5 days of illness;
- When pain syndromes - 1-2 tablets for 1-2 weeks.
The scheme of Amizon syrup for children is as follows:
- Children 3-4 years - 5 ml;
- Children 4-5 years - 6 ml;
- Children 5-6 years - 7 ml;
- Children 6-12 years - 12 ml (if you can not swallow Amizon children in tablet form).
The syrup should be taken 3 times a day, preferably after a meal with a small amount of water.
After oral administration Amizon fairly quickly into the bloodstream, where it is the maximum concentration observed after only 2-2, 5 hours. The drug is metabolized in the liver and excreted as metabolites (95%) in the urine.
Amizon has good portability, but clinical studies have shown that in rare cases may cause slight swelling of the mucous membrane of the mouth and bitter taste in the mouth.
Adverse effects of the application of Amizona disappear after discontinuation of the drug and do not require additional treatment.
Analgesic activity corresponds to that of Amizona amidopirina and dipyrone, despite the fact that the drug begins to act later, anesthesia when used longer.
Means unlike many analgesics low toxicity does not adversely affect the bone marrow and blood formation blood picture as a whole, and does not irritate the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.
Use of the drug as an antipyretic in its effectiveness significantly exceeds ibuprofen, phenylbutazone, and salicylates.
Application Amizona no effect on the ability to drive mechanical equipment and vehicles.
Amizona analogues are the following drugs:
- Enisamium iodide;
Terms and conditions of storage
Store Amizon necessary in the dark at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Shelf life is 3 years.